FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 18 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    The casing issue was fixed in version 1.8, so quite a while ago.

Currently, the pattern that is matched is: one or more numeric digits, followed by a single space, followed by 'mirror' in any combination of casing, then another single space, and then 'image' in any combination of casing.

If you are fluent in regular expressions, this is the pattern being matched: "(%d+) [mM][iI][rR][rR][oO][rR] [iI][mM][aA][gG][eE]". I thought about changing the spaces to "%s+" to make it more flexible, but have not implemented that change as of yet.
    Last edited by darrenan; November 21st, 2022 at 18:58.

ive tried posting before. im on classic and your extension comes up with an X on the selection page on load.....
    so i cant get it....to run on classic....
    help please

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    ive tried posting before. im on classic and your extension comes up with an X on the selection page on load.....
    so i cant get it....to run on classic....
    help please
    Did you follow the advice in the first post that you need to have the Player Effect Removal extension loaded?

Also, @darrenan you might want to update the Effect Removal Extension link in your post as it points to Nickademus' thread rather than your continuation thread.

I will do that, thanks for noticing that.

I'm seeing it show up as an X as well. I thought it was because extension.xml had 4.1.12 for the <root> version, but I changed it back to 3.0 and it still shows as an X. Can someone enumerate all the different reasons that an extension might be X'd out in FGC?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I'm seeing it show up as an X as well. I thought it was because extension.xml had 4.1.12 for the <root> version, but I changed it back to 3.0 and it still shows as an X. Can someone enumerate all the different reasons that an extension might be X'd out in FGC?
    Maybe because of the dependency tags?
    Code:
    		<dependency>
    			<name>PF Remove Effect Tag</name>
    			<minversion>2.0</minversion>
    			<maxversion>2.0</maxversion>
    		</dependency>
    maxversion should probably be 2.3 or 2.99 or something?

Yep, that was it, thanks!

Ok, the extension directly attached to post #3 should now be compatible with FGC again. Let me know if you see any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Ok, the extension directly attached to post #3 should now be compatible with FGC again. Let me know if you see any problems.
    I haven't tested it, but it looks like it still says maxversion 2.0?

Thread Information