DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 18 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I must have forgotten to do a diff at some point. Usually, I make sure my script is identical to the original except for the specific changes I make.
    No worries, I thought so that this may have happened

v1.14 released to Forge and attached to post #3 for FGC users. This is a FG 4.2.0 compatibility release, no new features or functionality.

is line 500 of manager_action_attack supposed to be rRoll? it still says rAction.

Did I miss one? I'll fix it, thanks.

EDIT: 1.15 pushed to the forge and attached to post #3. Thanks bmos.
    Last edited by darrenan; May 23rd, 2022 at 17:38.

Sory if I missed this, but when I attempt to add another stack (of mirror image) to a PC, I get an 'Already Exists' message instead of an increasing count of images.

EDIT: disregard. Operator error. It helps to activate the extension before you load the campaign...
    Last edited by SgtPrylo; May 25th, 2022 at 15:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Schneiderpants, I now updated all my versions of extended automation and overlays; can you test again?

@darrenan: Some parts of your code may be a bit "outdated" in sense of some smaller changes of the attack code, needed for compatibility with other extensions (like adding script names in front of local function calls), and the modifierstack script got deprecated and may be erased completely somewhen such that one needs to switch to ModifierManager (the current attack script already does that, so you would just need to copy that )
    Sorry it took me so long to reply, but this is now working correctly. Thanks to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Schneiderpants View Post
    Sorry it took me so long to reply, but this is now working correctly. Thanks to both of you!
    Cool, you're welcome And no worries, no need to apology of course

Hi Darren

Thanks for this extension, we have installed it for our weekly game but are struggling to work out how exactly to use it.

- How do you set the number of mirror image? Is that the purpose of the manual Xn Mirror Images effect?
    - On a successful hit, does the player/GM manually then alter the Xn Mirror Images effect to count track hits?

So, in essence the extension handles the hit/miss calculations but not the number of images currently in view?

Thanks
    Christopher

You have to add the appropriate number of images to the combat tracker, but then those images are automatically removed one by one as appropriate and the d100 miss chance roll adjusts accordingly. Manually roll a dice to determine the amount of images. Then go to the Actions section of character sheet, and to right of the Mirror Image spell (character sheet must be set to "Standard" or "Combat" mode), click the appropriate Effect button. You can hover over each button to see how many images it is set to apply, and there is also an "EFFECT: [SELF]; STACK; mirror image" button. You can click this one time per image, and it will stack that number of images on the combat tracker.

I'm pretty sure I had to edit all the effects to apply "mirror image," not "Mirror image." The capitalization made a difference for it to work correctly.

Note, per screenshot below, you may not see all the same Effect buttons for mirror image. I have some other Extensions that may alter this.

mirror image screenshot.png

Fantastic, Schneider- thanks for the description and screenshot

Thread Information