DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    darrenan,

Getting this message in chat:

Effect ['STACK: mirror image'] -> [Not found on Troubled Gug Zombie 5]
    Thanks!

p.s. this happens on percentage < 50%

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Ok, that's not a lot to go on. Do you have any additional information? Can you narrow down the cases where it does and does not happen? Also did you verify that you're running the latest version, v1.9?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Ok, that's not a lot to go on. Do you have any additional information? Can you narrow down the cases where it does and does not happen? Also did you verify that you're running the latest version, v1.9?
    It is the latest version of FGU, and I am using the latest version of Mythic-Abilities Extension by bmos, and latest version of Full Overlay Extension by Kelrugem.

Do you have a link of your v.19? Not sure if it is or not? by v1.9 you mean Mirror Image Handler Extension? I downloaded the extension in the begging of this tread.

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    It is the latest version of FGU, and I am using the latest version of Mythic-Abilities Extension by bmos, and latest version of Full Overlay Extension by Kelrugem.

Do you have a link of your v.19? Not sure if it is or not? by v1.9 you mean Mirror Image Handler Extension? I downloaded the extension in the begging of this tread.

Thanks!
    Can you test it just with the mirror image handler? I needed to update the compatibilities with the mirror image handler, too, but I may have done something wrong in that process

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post

Thanks!
    In the chat window when you start the campaign, it will display the version number of the Mirror Image Handler extension.

It's because of a test build I made for dellanx. Not your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It's because of a test build I made for dellanx. Not your issue.
    This is what I downloaded yesterday. Yes 1.9, misread the "?" as a 7. LOL

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<root version="3.0">
    	<announcement text="Mirror Image Handler (includes Keen) v1.9 for Fantasy Grounds" font="emotefont" />
    	<properties>
    		<name>Mirror Image Handler</name>
    		<version>1.9</version>
    		<author>darrenan</author>
    		<description>Handles Mirror Image effect stacking.</description>
    		<ruleset>
    			<name>PFRPG</name>
    		</ruleset>
    		<dependency>
    			<name>PF Remove Effect Tag</name>
    			<minversion>2.0</minversion>
    			<maxversion>2.0</maxversion>
    		</dependency>
    	</properties>

<base>
    		<!-- Custom script to add abilities to object tables -->
    		<script name="MirrorImageHandler" file="scripts/mirrorimagehandler.lua" />
    		<script name="ActionAttack" file="scripts/manager_action_attack.lua" />
        <script name="CharManager" file="campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua" />

<!-- New Images -->
    		<icon name="mirror_image_handler" file="graphics/icons/mirror_image_handler.png" />

</base>
    </root>
    Thanks
    Last edited by dellanx; April 27th, 2021 at 21:15.

Thank You!

Version 1.10, a ruleset compatibility release, is now attached to post #3.

The extension download in post #3 has been replaced with a link to the item in The Forge Shop. Please get it from there from now on.

3.5E refuses to recognize it :/

Thread Information