DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to organise the character sheet

I am a new GM and I am preparing some pregen 1st level characters for new players. With or without the use of additional extensions/module/etc there are going to be some things which are automated, as in you click and the software does something, for example an attack roll or damage, and other which do not provide anything actionable, like many of the feats and class features.

Would you put
    - only things which are actually automated in the action tab, everything else goes in the ability sections as reminder of what the character can do
    - have it in both
    - only have it in the action tab

For example a cleric I am preparing has sun's blessing from the sun domain. It is not automated, but would you still put it among the actions, since players will spend most of the time there, as a reminder or just in the abilities tab, or?

Other general advice on the best way of organising the multitude of things a character can do would be welcome. Keep in mind that the players (and me) are new to PF1 and not just to FG so I cannot count on them/me having things memorised already.

I personally put almost everything in the actions section, even if it's just an effect that can't be automated.

Thread Information