FG Forge
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Yes, it's PF1 only. I'll update the description in the Forge shop to make that more clear. 3.5 has different mirror image rules, and I don't play 3.5, so...

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    The extension download in post #3 has been replaced with a link to the item in The Forge Shop. Please get it from there from now on.
    The link says the item is not available.
    Trying to turn this from a hobby to a career.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMeowt View Post
    The link says the item is not available.
    I think SW are off for the weekend, Forge things are approved manually, just wait while Monday

Just checked. It's available now.

The extension download in post #3 has been replaced with a link to the item in The Forge Shop. Please get it from there from now on.
    How does the Forge Shop work? I have subscribed to this effect on that site, I have the Remove Effects added. When I start up my FG Classic ultimate, I do not see this as an effect that can be added to the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneiderpants View Post
    How does the Forge Shop work? I have subscribed to this effect on that site, I have the Remove Effects added. When I start up my FG Classic ultimate, I do not see this as an effect that can be added to the campaign.
    The forge does not work with FG Classic. Only with FG Unity.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sic-extensions

@darrenan, is it possible you could provide an alternative download link for those of us still using Classic?

Reinstated the direct download link in post #3 for FGC users. FGU users please continue to use the Forge.

Reinstated the direct download link in post #3 for FGC users. FGU users please continue to use the Forge.
    Thank you kind sir!

Thread Information