DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    v1.12 is in the Forge pipeline and attached to post #3

This stopped working for me and I cant seem to pintpoint what I did. Maybe you can help me out? I currently have both Mirror Image Handler and PF Remove Tag extensions loaded. For some reason when someone casts mirror image all it does is load the effect Stack: Mirror Image
    I remember it should roll for amount of images and load that aswell. I probably messed up with some other extension but I cant seem to figure out which one.

Edit: Found the issue. Old version of PF Remove Tag. Updated with the one provided by you and it is now working again! Thank you!
    Last edited by Landa; February 21st, 2022 at 18:09.

Is this coded so that critical hits circumvent Mirror Image? I was testing last night, and a PC with keen on a scimitar was attacking a chararacter with mirror image, and every time he made an attack roll between natural 15-20, the d100 mirror image miss chance would not roll. My understanding is critical hits are still subject to mirror image.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneiderpants View Post
    Is this coded so that critical hits circumvent Mirror Image? I was testing last night, and a PC with keen on a scimitar was attacking a chararacter with mirror image, and every time he made an attack roll between natural 15-20, the d100 mirror image miss chance would not roll. My understanding is critical hits are still subject to mirror image.
    This is working correctly for me.

FGU MM handler.png

Edited text: I misremembered, and after reviewing chatlog, it was unconfirmed crit threats that weren't rolling the miss chance. Original text: Which it says were fixed in 1.4 but pending implementation in Kelgruem's effects, some of which I use. But I would think those were updated by now, reading back and seeing Kelgruem's posts. I am on Unity and subscribed to all effects via the forge.

Here's some examples. The first screenshot starts with mirror image removed due to near miss, followed by an unconfirmed critical threat NOT rolling the miss change, followed by a confirmed crit rolling the miss chance.

mirror image.png

Here's another normal hit that works, followed by unconfirmed crit not working:

mirror image 2.png

These are my extensions:

extensions.png
    Last edited by Schneiderpants; March 5th, 2022 at 00:33.

Yeah that does seem wrong, I'll try to find some time to look at that. Thanks for reporting.

Version 1.13 is now attached to post #3 above, and has been submitted to the Forge. It will go live once approved. This fixes the lack of mirror image roll after failed critical confirmation rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Version 1.13 is now attached to post #3 above, and has been submitted to the Forge. It will go live once approved. This fixes the lack of mirror image roll after failed critical confirmation rolls.
    Awesome, thanks mate
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

When I load my FG campaign, it shows 1.12 is still active. I thought if I was subscribed to an Extension via Forge and regularly clicking the FG "Check For Updates" button it would update automatically.

Do I need to do something specific to update? We were still having the failed crit not auto rolling mirror image issue last night which is how I noticed.

Edit: I also tested manually deleting the extension from my extensions folder, clicking "Check For Updates" so it reinstalled, and then loading the campaign, still says 1.12.
    Last edited by Schneiderpants; May 17th, 2022 at 16:55.

I must have screwed up that last push. I just uploaded the latest version which should be 1.13 and set it to Live. Please confirm that that fixed things.

Thread Information