FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #1-14: Star Sugar Heartlove!!! Sun December 16 @ 1.30 PM GMT

I apologize for the late notice but with the holidays around the corner, it is getting increasingly difficult to block off uninterrupted time. This will probably also be the last scenario I will run this year.

I decided in favor of #1-14: Star Sugar Heartlove!!! as from what I've read, it comes highly recommended.

Tier 3-6. Subtier probably 3-4.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours (maybe a little bit longer) so we have time for shenanigans.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

It's finally here; the sugar-pop band sensation, Strawberry Machine Cake, is starting its Pact Worlds tour. Thanks to the Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, the PCs and Historia-7 have tickets to attend the holo-concert event of the year. As Zigvigix hopes to celebrate and mourn friends lost in the Scoured Stars, Historia-7 enlists the PCs to track down an attendee associated with a conspiracy against the Society. When a stunning revelation endangers the concert, it falls to the PCs to step in and save one of the most hotly anticipated concerts in Pact Worlds history.

Content in Star Sugar Heartlove!!! also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles and Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Eleanor Ferron

Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Faction (Exo-Guardians)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.
    Last edited by stephan_; December 13th, 2018 at 12:39.

Cassie's in, just to see what all the fuss is about XD

There's definitely a lot of fuss.

Alright, three spots filled so far (one on FG, 2 outside of FG).

signed up
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Looks like a fun one - Wex is in and ready to drop some second level spells!

Alright, five spots filled, one still open.

Hellin5 is up for the task!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Looks like we are up to six and a full party,

Also as a reminder: The Starfinder Operations Manual Playtest now seem to be supported by FG.

Edit: @tahl_liadon: I'm really excited about that level 40 pregen (see game calendar).
    Last edited by stephan_; December 13th, 2018 at 16:57.

The good news is I found music for the scenario. The bad news is I found music for the scenario.

Oh No!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information