DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 53 First ... 414950515253 Last
    Hi guys

It is showing errors even with all extensions turned off

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Duc...ew?usp=sharing

I get the same errors as Miloh. The FIRST time in a session that I open any Sidebar box - Characters, NPCs, Items, Spells, whatever - it throws the error. But the box still opens, and the error won't repeat for that box until I log out and log back in. So it's a minor annoyance. This is with ONLY druid wild shapes loaded. I'll leave it out for now, for any table that doesn't have druids or polymorph casters at it. For those that do, the extension is worth keeping despite the error messages.

Same as others, empty campaign, only DWS loaded, errors every time I open a side panel for the first time. Quite annoying but does not seem to cause any direct errors with any other extensions or use after that error. I've started just opening all the panels when I log in to avoid the annoyance during gameplay. Please fix.

I get it as well - it's a bad index error. I just set the Group to something and so far, so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    I get it as well - it's a bad index error. I just set the Group to something and so far, so good.
    in the xml itself?

No, but as someone else mentioned it only happens the first time you open something with a right side button. IE if you click "Encounters" the first time the window pops up look at the top of the window at "Group" and you should see the line is missing and nothing is selected - it should be "(All)".

[QUOTE=Minty23185Fresh;417330]
    THIS EXTENSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

As of late September 2023 I've not played D&D in over a year now.
    It's doubtful that I will return in the near future.
    Currently I have no interest, nor time, to maintain it.

I'm really sad to hear that, this is a superb extension! Much better, IMO, than the other wild shape extension available on the forge. It would be nice if someone were able to adopt it. It has a workable glitch now but will inevitable acquire more with future FGU updates. I'll continue using it until it breaks down completely.

I’ll reach out to minty and other community devs on a path forward.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I’ll reach out to minty and other community devs on a path forward.
    Was gonna suggest the same. Maybe the unofficial developers guild could take it over. I use this extension a ton and would be happy to throw my effort into keeping it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post

THIS EXTENSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
    As of late September 2023 I've not played D&D in over a year now.
    It's doubtful that I will return in the near future.
    Currently I have no interest, nor time, to maintain it.
    This is very sad. You are already missed. Safe travels to You.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Thread Information