5E Character Create Playlist
Page 48 of 53 First ... 384647484950 ... Last
    Ok here's the update:

1. Started a brand new campaign and only loaded DWS. No errors on first open.
    2. Began testing module loads. ALL module loads both WOTC and 3rd party immediately start giving same error.
    3. Tested one by one and groups of content modules and same error every time.
    4. Confirmed that Images, Items and NPC lists will throw the same error if opened when a module is loaded.

Here is a screenshot - I loaded each module, clicked images to trigger the error then unloaded it before loading the next one:

DWS2.png

Chiming in- I have this same problem. Have a thread on the help forum on it as well (I couldn't figure out what was causing the issue; smarter people than me figured it out for me). https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...935#post679935

I uploaded my log file there; you can see that same "Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:..cripts/masterindexitem_window.lua"]:67: attempt to index global 'link' (a nil value)" error message whenever I open NPCs or Items. Didn't actually try Images when I was troubleshooting last night.

Blog Entries
    @Niwi. You're using the latest version of the extension right? v0.1.5? And you're using it with FG Unity right?
    (Sorry, not trying to insult you... just making sure. You've posted to this forum before so these are probably dumb questions.)

[EDIT] The Unity questions was dumb, I can tell from the console output its Unity....
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; March 1st, 2023 at 02:55.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Aha - No such thing as a stupid question. Somehow Forge had forgotten I own the extension and wasn't updating. Now that I'm on the correct version the issue seems to be fixed. Sorry for the confusion!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwi View Post
    Aha - No such thing as a stupid question. Somehow Forge had forgotten I own the extension and wasn't updating. Now that I'm on the correct version the issue seems to be fixed. Sorry for the confusion!
    Woot, woot! Thanks Niwi, Keep me apprised please.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters

Hi!
    First, thanks for the extension, is wonderful.
    Second, there is not working with Barbarian Unarmored Defense? I see that the druid take the ac of the monster but not getting up by the passive, i've looking in the thread but cant find an answer.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by hassenhoff View Post
    Hi!
    Second, there is not working with Barbarian Unarmored Defense? I see that the druid take the ac of the monster but not getting up by the passive, i've looking in the thread but cant find an answer.
    Thank you!
    I think this is a choice rather than something that is mandated. After all you could wildshape into a creature whose AC is higher that the barbarians. So I think once you transform into the creature you can choose then to use your Barbarians AC or the creatures whichever is higher and change your AC manually to that value (or create an effect to make up the difference).
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; April 25th, 2023 at 20:33.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hassenhoff View Post
    Hi!
    Thank you!
    Thank you Zacchaeus for replying.

And, hassenhoff, Zacchaeus is correct. I’m not going to support every possible nuance issue that crops up because of multiclassing. Another user and I explored this sort of thing, rage damage, early in DWSI’s development (posts 8-23).
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:

TY for this great extension. I have been doing manual on the fly rolls and whatnot for the wild shapes.

Howdy! Love the extension, seems to be working mostly fine - but recently was able to isolate a minor error to this extension specifically.

Turns out, with it loaded, I can't 'rename' NPC groups under the NPC category. When I do, I get this error: Script execution error: [string "C:masterindexcategory:category_label"]:15: attempt to call field 'handleCategoryNameChange' (a nil value)

If I disable the extension, I can go back and rename categories, and they will save and persist (and if I reload there isn't an issue), but just thought I would mention.

Thread Information