FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 42 of 53 First ... 32404142434452 ... Last
    I can confirm the same as mharmonv2x0, Silian, and Zacchaeus, same error, and no size change. I am also getting the prompt below as well. I am running the extension Constitutional Amendments which displays Current HP instead of Wounds, thinking this was the issue, but saw others are having trouble without it. Damage is applying correctly though.

[WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "DWS/scripts/DWS_manager_action_damage.lue"]:55: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

Everything seems to be working for me except for size changing... I get this in the chatbox:

s'Space data missing from target - setting to 5. Range results may be inaccurate.'

Trying to turn into a giant spider. Large size looks like it is entered correctly in the NPC statblock.

DM can still manually change size/reach.

I am having an issue where loading this module seems to break the Mad Nomads Big Drop Down List extension (MNM BDDLe).

There is not an error in the console log, however, the functionality of the MNM BBDLe is no longer functioning if the two extension are loaded together.

I posted this issue on MNM's discord channel while also posting here.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this issue.

The current workaround is not to load the Druid module which is disappointing as it looks to be quite nice.

Regards

I'm also getting this error... it doesn't seem to cause any actual problem except making the console pop up annoyingly. It would be great if it could be minimized and maybe just flash/pulse on error but not open and require closing.

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "DWS/scripts/DWS_manager_action_damage.lue"]:55: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

Agreed, it doesn't cause any real problem other than the loss of the expanded drop down list of which I have become quite fond of having in place.

still running into the issue:

[9/3/2022 1:24:11 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "DWS/campaign/scripts/DWS_manager_wildshapes..."]:371: attempt to call field 'resolveRefNode' (a nil value)

EDIT: (FIX FOUND)

Removed the .ext file from FGU and disabled it in the forge, patched FGU, then reenabled in the forge, closed FGU and reopened and repatched. extension now works.
    Last edited by Zergburger; September 3rd, 2022 at 23:46.

Is that the process each user needs to perform or do end-users just need to run an update to pull the fix and be able to work with both extensions installed?

Regards

You should only have one copy of the extension if you are using the forge. AFAIK this one should not appear in the extension folder so if it does then delete it from there and the one from the forge will then be used. If you have the extension twice (one in the extension folder and one in the vault) then it will conflict.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Okay, I went through the process listed and I still have the issue that was originally mentioned with the Mad Nomads Big Drop Down List extension (MNM BDDLe).

This is the process I followed:

1. Closed FGU
    2. Went to the FORGE and disabled Druid Wild Shapes Implementor Extension (DWSI)
    3. Opened FGU
    4. Performed a Check for Updates
    5. Went to Load Campaign, selected desired campaign, confirmed extension was not listed nor enabled
    6. Loaded campaign, confirmed there was no issue with the MNM BDDLe
    7. Closed the session and closed FGU
    8. Went to the FORGE and re-enabled the extension
    9. Opened FGU and performed a Check for Updates
    10. Went to Load Campaign and selected desired campaign
    11. Checked for and enable the DWSI extension
    12. Loaded the campaign.

After that I still had the same issue with the MNM BDDLe. exited the campaign unloaded the DWSI extension and restarted the campaign and the issue was no longer affecting the MNM BDDLe. As long as the DWSI extension is not loaded the MNM BDDLe works fine.

I don't think the advice above was a fix for a problem with another extension. If the two extensions aren't compatible you'll need to disable one of them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information