Starfinder Playlist
Page 41 of 53 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    It is working now for me. Thank you so much Minty!! I love this extension!!!!

Is there a way to use this for AD&D 2e?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    Is there a way to use this for AD&D 2e?
    No not really. I don't have plans on supporting 2E either. I have far too many irons in the fire right now and (re) learning the 2E rules as well as familiarizing myself with the 2E ruleset just is not on my radar.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

This is goddamn great. I'm about to run a campaign with a moon druid and this is going to be so much better. Great work, man.

Last couple of campaigns the DM has been getting this error every time I get hit while wildshaped. I can confirm that my temp hitpoints are being reduced as expected, and the error is only on his side (nothing similar in my console).

Also, when I wildshape, my token does not change to the correct size. Everything else appears to change as expected.

So, not game-breaking on anything, but curious all the same.

unknownerror.png
    Last edited by mharmonv2x0; August 6th, 2022 at 23:13.

I just tested and can confirm the above problem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I can confirm the same as mharmonv2x0 and Zacchaeus, same error, and no size change. I turned off every extension (including themes) and it is still there.

wildshape error.PNG
    yeah i am getting an eorror as well, I am subscribed on the forge so i have the most recent version, hope this gets resolved soon, i love this addon

For story reasons, my player's druid can shape into dinosaurs and elementals and eventually monstrosities.
    I get a note when trying to do this that "Only NPCs with CR 2 or less allowed for level 8 characters" or "Wild Shapes not allowed for monstrosity NPC types."

Is there a way to lift these restrictions?

You probably want a Circle of the Moon druid for that kind of thing. It lifts some of the restrictions you can transform into.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information