5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 29 of 53 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    I am getting this error message while loading the extension in Unity. Anyone know how to get around this?

error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Plaindog View Post
    I am getting this error message while loading the extension in Unity. Anyone know how to get around this?

error.jpg
    Do you have the correct version? - see the first post.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah I downloaded it and did another try. Same result unfortunately

Yeah I downloaded it and did another try. Same result unfortunately
    You specifically went to the post with the unity version?

As post #1 mentions, download the Unity extension from post #195 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post488771

Remove the FGC extension file DWSI_v0.0.10.ext from the FGU \extensions directory and add the FGU file DWSI_v0.0.12_B_FGU.ext. Restart FG if it was running and make sure you activate the Druid Wild Shapes (v0.0.12 B FGU) extension. If you see Druid Wild Shapes Implementor (v0.0.10) in the extension list don't activate it as that is the FGC version.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Aha I wasn't aware of post #195 lol. Maybe update the first post with the Unity info? Thanks for helping anyway

Aha I wasn't aware of post #195 lol. Maybe update the first post with the Unity info?
    It's already in the first post:

Quote Originally Posted by First post
    The current version for Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU) of the extension is v0.0.12 B FGU, released on April 1, 2020, see post #195.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thank you Trenloe and Zacchaeus for helping out with this.

It’s strange, either my English as a first language skills are failing me, or new users coming to Fantasy Grounds have an inability or unwillingness to read. I’ve gone to great lengths to try to cover all the issues, yet somehow the explicit verbiage is overlooked. I realize I tend to be verbose, maybe they’re getting bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Thank you Trenloe and Zacchaeus for helping out with this.

It’s strange, either my English as a first language skills are failing me, or new users coming to Fantasy Grounds have an inability or unwillingness to read. I’ve gone to great lengths to try to cover all the issues, yet somehow the explicit verbiage is overlooked. I realize I tend to be verbose, maybe they’re getting bored.
    That's because people these days are raised to expect instant gratification with no effort, and failing that, someone will come and do it for them... But I digress...

Thread Information