DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 53 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Thanks for responding - turns out our group has changed plans anyway (our current DM wants to be a player for a bit), so I'll be running a campaign instead.

Given that this is the case, I won't be playing this character for some time, so I'll probably try to get more familiar with Fantasy Grounds/Lua and cobble something slightly less clumsy together in the meantime.

Good afternoon Minty23185Fresh!

I am new to fantasy grounds and I purchased the unity version. I am in the process of converting my long running roll20 game. I wanted to say I love the way this extension works.

I do have a question though. I have a player that is using the insignia of claws as a moon druid. Essentially it's a +1 to hit and +1 damage in wildshape. I am able to edit the relevent section individually after the transformation, but I need to do that each time.

Is there any way to make it so that change (+1 to hit and +1 damage in wildshape) is reflected automatically when they transform?

Blog Entries
    @DrewS
    Two items:
    (1) Others using Unity have had issues with my extension so beware of that (see posts above).
    (2) Constantly modifying my extension to support such specific situations as you’ve mentioned is not something I willing to do.

What immediately comes to mind, to solve your problem is “effects”. You can add both an attack +1 and a damage +1 to the Druid and turn them off and on at will. If the player adds them they can manage that themselves. The effects can even be named with a note so that when they’re applied during combat you’ll all know where they came from. With something like celestian’s Advanced Effects extension you can set the effects up so that they will auto-apply whenever the Druid is added to the Combat Tracker (alleviating the need to add the effects manually every time).

Quote Originally Posted by DrewS View Post
    Good afternoon Minty23185Fresh!

I am new to fantasy grounds and I purchased the unity version. I am in the process of converting my long running roll20 game. I wanted to say I love the way this extension works.

I do have a question though. I have a player that is using the insignia of claws as a moon druid. Essentially it's a +1 to hit and +1 damage in wildshape. I am able to edit the relevent section individually after the transformation, but I need to do that each time.

Is there any way to make it so that change (+1 to hit and +1 damage in wildshape) is reflected automatically when they transform?

Hi, you can write an effect in the combat tracker.
    ATK: +1; DMG: +1

You can turn this effect off if he is in his normal form and you can turn it on if he goes wildshape.
    You do this by clicking on the green "on" button left side under effects. On - skip - off

Effects.png
    Last edited by MSW; July 14th, 2020 at 22:25.

Has anyone experimented with losing an effect when wild shape is lost? The druid in my game has a magical item that grants him special effects (dmg and resistance) for a duration of 2 minutes OR until wild shape is lost. I have the effect working for all of it except the wild shape lost bit.

Have you tried to use the custom IF effect?... it won’t remove the effect if Wildshape is lost, but it should only apply if Wildshape effect is active... if you set it up right... just a thought

Is this extension complete and functional and will it work with FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Is this extension complete and functional and will it work with FGU?
    Read the first post
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm probably blind, but I couldnt not find the download link anywhere. And yah i read the entire first page... =(

edit: for some reason Chrome kept loading the forum as the mobile version. All sorted.
    Last edited by elthaco; August 12th, 2020 at 03:39.

Fantastic extension. Thank you for doing this, Minty.

Thread Information