5E Character Create Playlist
Page 46 of 53 First ... 364445464748 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words and especially your patience with my absence.

I am currently working on this extension and hope to have a fix out soon.
    Thanks for the update on your status and all your great work Minty!

Sorry for my misleading post, Tutt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by orderofthenight View Post
    For story reasons, my player's druid can shape into dinosaurs and elementals and eventually monstrosities.
    I get a note when trying to do this that "Only NPCs with CR 2 or less allowed for level 8 characters" or "Wild Shapes not allowed for monstrosity NPC types."

Is there a way to lift these restrictions?
    There is. You can turn off all limiting restrictions using the Options Utility (the little gear widget, typically in the upper right corner of the FG desktop). DWSI has a couple options, typically toward the bottom of the list.

Blog Entries

Druid Wild Shapes Implementor (DWSI) Version v0.1.5 Released

I have just posted a new version (v0.1.5) of Druid Wild Shapes Implementor (DWSI) to the Forge.

This version remedies two issues:
    1. Failure to maintain proper map token size during WS and revert from WS
    2. Error thrown when Wild Shaped PC took damage

The script that fixed the above mentioned problems was pretty thoroughly tested to ensure robustness. However, not all other DWSI Wild Shaping routines were put through rigorous testing nor was the new version play tested in an actual game prior to posting to the Forge.

Details (should you be interested, and for my own edification):

1) The function CombatManager.getNPCSpaceReach( ) was deprecated by Smiteworks in August 2022. DWSI used that function to effect token size changes on maps.

2) Probably about the same time, the arguments for the function ActionDamage.messageDamage( ) were also changed by Smiteworks' developers. DWSI substitutes its own function for that ruleset function in order to trap and then handle damage inflicted to the WS PC that is in excess of the current TMP HPs ("the Wild Shape HP"). When damage in excess of the current WS HP is inflicted DWSI must cause a revert from WS and possibly report death of the PC should the leftover damage be in excess of the PC's current remaining HP. Because DWS_messageDamage( ) is called whenever the WS PC is damaged, to check for those conditions, the mismatch in the parameters caused the error to be thrown, irregardless of the amount damage inflicted.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; November 23rd, 2022 at 14:39. Reason: minor text change

Thank you for the update. Love this ext. Glad the real life issues were resolved too.

Just checked it out. I have a TON of mods running and Druid Wild Shape still worked just as it should.
    Thank You for your hard work and great mod Minty.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    Just checked it out. I have a TON of mods running and Druid Wild Shape still worked just as it should.
    Thank You for your hard work and great mod Minty.
    We've had a couple of sessions now since the update and I would also like to report that everything seems to be working as intended. Thanks again, Minty!

@Minty - great mod!

I have a question/request though. I have some house rules, and one is where my cleric gains the wildshape ability as their channel divinity. Is there a way to remove the restriction on just druid class and/or find a way to add it in for other classes?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    @Minty - great mod!

I have a question/request though. I have some house rules, and one is where my cleric gains the wildshape ability as their channel divinity. Is there a way to remove the restriction on just druid class and/or find a way to add it in for other classes?
    There is, see post 452 above

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    There is, see post 452 above
    That'll teach me to ready :P

Thank you

Noob question here. Our Circle of The Moon Druid 2nd level is not allowed to wild shape do CR 1 creatures.

Sem título.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gabriel0307; February 10th, 2023 at 20:48.

Thread Information