DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 53 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda3946 View Post
    Yeah I’ll take all others off and I’m dragging the top left brown icon on the NPCs over to the top of the character sheet, like stated in the instructions but I’ll try taking the others off and see how I get on if not I’ll come back and posts screenshots
    Any luck RedPanda? Did you get it to work?

Thank you so much for this extension. It seems everyone in my campaigns wants to run a Circle of the Moon Druid and it was a pain in the booty. This extension has saved me a ton of work. THANK YOU!

Has something changed with the way that groups are shared? My player says that he cannot see the DWS group. He has been able to see it before. I made sure this session to pull his portrait down onto the group to try to share it with him, but he says that he was still not able to see it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    Has something changed with the way that groups are shared? ...
    Wow! I can’t believe someone actually uses that functionality. I thought it was a bust.

The answer to your question is, no, not from my perspective. But Smiteworks might have changed something in the ruleset code that has caused my extension to fail now. I’m traveling for the next month, but I will try to get a look at it when I have the time.

If you use the latest version of my FFAL extension, there is some common code between FFAL and DWSI that might cause DWSI to not work properly.

Thanks for the update, it makes GMing druids easy

I don't normally post but I must say, excellent add on for druids. I'm running it for my players and it working solid! Keep up the excellent work!

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but how do you end the wild shape effect manually? I.e. without waiting for the loss of temp HP to trigger the change back.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwi View Post
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but how do you end the wild shape effect manually? I.e. without waiting for the loss of temp HP to trigger the change back.
    Reas the first 3 or 4 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwi View Post
    Post #2, end of third paragraph.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

We came across what seems to be an odd bug last night. When I (DM) wild shaped the druid - the AC value was being calculated differently when he opened his character sheet versus when I opened it. He was morphed into a Dire wolf and when he opened his sheet it came up AC14 and when I opened his sheet it came up AC13. Also in the combat tracker it was using AC13 for him when checking hit values. Even more odd, if I had his character sheet open when I morphed him into a wolf - his AC would briefly show as the correct 14 and then immediately drop to 13 on my screen.

Any ideas what's happening here?

Only other extensions are Kitn Kaboodle and Better Combat Effects. FGU latest version.
    Last edited by Niwi; September 25th, 2021 at 02:33.

Thread Information