STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 53 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdigris View Post
    ... However, the Spells and Wild Shape powers sections on the Actions tab of the druid both are both showing the Delete icon, ...
    I haven’t brought up FG to look at this yet, but one thing comes to mind. The Wild Shapes group, upon revert, should be empty. Fantasy Grounds itself, I believe, places the delete icon on the Group bar of empty groups. Just by chance, is your Spells group empty too? That would explain the icon being on both Group bars.

I may have just revealed myself for a n00b. Went in to look at other campaigns and characters to find the expected behavior. As you guessed, my spells group was empty. (Testing the extension, so I didn't see the need to select spells.) In looking at the live campaigns I have, all the characters with spells (what I was comparing to) did not have the delete button. So....

Yeah, I feel like an idiot. But I am appreciative for your response. Thank you. Add spells to Actions and the delete button vanished. I'll go back to lurking.

Blog Entries
    @Verdigris No worries. Had it not been for extensive testing and use of my extension while developing and playtesting it, and seeing that little red icon time after time, I’m sure I’d have been tripped up by the same unexpected behavior.

Do you know if there are issues with this extension on the latest FGC update? I had it working and it doesn't seem to be working at all now...

Nevermind - NOOB mistake - draging the token to the play instead of the icon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Do you know if there are issues with this extension on the latest FGC update? I had it working and it doesn't seem to be working at all now...
    No I don’t know of any but I haven’t updated yet. You’d be the first to say anything. I’ll check...

I checked. There is not.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; April 9th, 2020 at 07:55.

You asked to report issues

Im running version 0.12 B and just noticed when actor changes their speed drops to zero, doesnt bring over creatures speed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    You asked to report issues

Im running version 0.12 B and just noticed when actor changes their speed drops to zero, doesnt bring over creatures speed.
    Please read the detailed explanations of what the extension does in posts 2, 3 and maybe 4 of the thread. I believe that that is explained there.

Ok, No problem. My misunderstanding

I am having an issue in FGU that when my druids temp HP is manually put to zero they do not revert back. If they take damage they do revert back. Thanks for the script it is very cool!!

I created a Ranger last night with an animal companion, normal way to give them control over the animal is drag the animal to their portrait, it comes up and says they are not druid and cannot wildshape. Is there some way to link your wildshape drag to the character having active effect wild shape running, and retain Character control over NPC's for those not wild shaping.

Thread Information