DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 26 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    I’m fine with adding another player or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolarhyde View Post
    I’m fine with adding another player or two.
    Me too. If agreed, Valarian, would you mind changing the calendar settings to "Accepting players"?

Screen shots from today's session--the first day of Dragontide, the Day of the Black Arrow!

A new Dwarf of the Lonely Mountain joins the Companions:

Trouble in the market square--look to your purses!

Attached Images Attached Images

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Reminder--game this Sunday! Fun things in store...

Looking forward to it!

Another fun session yesterday! Guess who came a-visiting to Dragontide?

The Companions made short work of him via deftly-aimed blows. The poor creature didn't even get a chance to swipe or mash the heroes. I ask you, is that fair?!

Attached Images Attached Images

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    The Companions made short work of him via deftly-aimed blows. The poor creature didn't even get a chance to swipe or mash the heroes. I ask you, is that fair?!
    With thrown dagger and a mighty blow of his mattock, Beldan took down the beast almost before the fact that it was under attack registered in its tiny brain.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Hi players--game is ON for this Sunday at normal time, which is 9:00 Eastern, correctly listed in the game calendar here (not sure whether daylight savings has thrown us off): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3256

This weekend I'll need to stop at 3 hours sharp since it's St. Patrick's Day, a bigger party in the States that even in Ireland, I understand, and I have to host a family party that afternoon...

We'll get underway on the Second Council of the North at the end of November in Laketown. This will take 2-3 session, then we'll get back into more traditional journey mode...

We'll have another session or two of the Second Council of the North in Esgaroth--we got off to a nice sandbox and RP-centric start last weekend, I thought!

Players, your feedback is welcome here: if you want more or less of something, posting is fair game. Valarian, thanks for having Beldan clearly indicate his interest in the growing conflict of the Viglundings with the Beornings and the threat that could pose to dwarven trade routes around the northern end of Mirkwood. I'm reading up on that now!

A game is on for this morning! Friendly reminder

Thread Information