STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Esper Genisis

Esper Genisis

has anyone made rules set for this me 5E sci-fi game by wizards? I would but am computer illiterate

I haven't heard of anyone building a ruleset for this game system for FG; so you would have to use one of the generic frameworks to play the game (such as MoreCore or CoreRPG)

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I’m not aware of anyone making a FG ruleset for this.

Esper Genisis is based on D&D 5E, so use the 5E ruleset.

You’ll have to enter data manually and also manually adjust for any setting specific rules.

If you need to change skills, see this extension as an example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n5-Suggestions

You may also want to look at 5E Ultramodern to see if that helps with some aspects: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...PFG5EDEM201610
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Would it be easier to use the D&D 5e Ruleset and make the Esper Genesis rules an extension for it? That way you're not having to reinvent an entire wheel, but still be able to add new stuff, or override certain things? Or am I misunderstanding how that all works?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatorian3 View Post
    Would it be easier to use the D&D 5e Ruleset and make the Esper Genesis rules an extension for it? That way you're not having to reinvent an entire wheel, but still be able to add new stuff, or override certain things? Or am I misunderstanding how that all works?
    Yes that would be the way to approach this one.

While not a ruleset, but based on 5e, there is this https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...PFG5EDEM201610

Maybe something similar can be done for Esper Genesis?

I am working on entering the data from EG Core and Threats data into the FG 5e ruleset framework on my EG Campaign Dev Server. I then export mods to my campaign game server for running the game. Contact me for lessons learned. I use NPC Engineer to import the monsters from the Threat DB.

Just did a Google search and found this thread after getting the R20 announcement of having this officially available and was checking to see if FG had it. Guess not based on this small thread.

No Esper Genesis Ruleset, But...

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    Just did a Google search and found this thread after getting the R20 announcement of having this officially available and was checking to see if FG had it. Guess not based on this small thread.
    There is no EG ruleset yet. But I have been running EG using the generic 5e rulesets and my own mod files.

Thread Information