DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Sherwood: The Legend of Robin Hood

Thinking about picking this up and running something and so am curious if anyone is familiar with and might have feedback on it?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    This is the one from Battlefield Press right? The only kickstarter I ever backed, I have the PDF and I really like the new edges and hindrances, and the inclusion of fey bloodlines for heroes. I am not sure of this I am also told the module for Fantasy Grounds is in progress.
    Robin Hood was my first hero and I backed it for that reason (and it's Savage Worlds) but I like what I have read of it and plan to run something for a small group I play with at some point.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    This is the one from Battlefield Press right?.
    Yes, I found the D&D 5e version and saw they also had a SW version (version 1 I think), but they pulled it from the store to redo it before I could grab it. Then almost a year or more later. I see that v2 finally showed up and am really wanting to grab it this time around.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Well if you are both a SW and Robin Hood fan it is more than worth it. I am not waiting on the FG module though since I can build my own. I mean what isn't to like about a setting where one of the hindrances is Love?

Blog Entries
    LOL. I think this setting and SW would be perfect for a swashbuckling Errol Flynn style game.

Blog Entries
    LOL, funny you say that, Swashbuckler is a new seasoned level edge, requires Luck and Fighting D10. I also like the Quip and Witty Banter edges.

Thread Information