Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. #41
    Is it <ruleset>Any</ruleset> or <ruleset><name>Any</name></ruleset> ?

  2. #42
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    28,926
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Is it <ruleset>Any</ruleset> or <ruleset><name>Any</name></ruleset> ?
    <ruleset>Any</ruleset>

    EDIT: I think a recent(ish) release made it default to all, so you can get rid of the <ruleset> section completely.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 30th, 2020 at 16:16.

    FG Con 16 FG Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th Sunday 18th, 2021.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  3. #43
    Ok, version 1.6 is now attached to post #1. All <ruleset> elements have been removed from extensions.xml. Seems to work fine in Pathfinder v1 ruleset without them, so it should load in any ruleset as @Trenloe says.

  4. #44
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    28,926
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Ok, version 1.6 is now attached to post #1. All <ruleset> elements have been removed from extensions.xml. Seems to work fine in Pathfinder v1 ruleset without them, so it should load in any ruleset as @Trenloe says.
    Thanks so much for doing that. And for creating and maintaining this extension!

    FG Con 16 FG Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th Sunday 18th, 2021.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  5. #45

    Incomplete entries at "Timeline View"

    Hi, I think I have found a bug. When I add an entry to the calendar (1), the date and year are not showing up on the "Timeline View" (2), although they still show up if you check the "All Logs" section (3).
    As a matter of fact, the date and year were initially showing up when I did not have a year and era defined. However, the problem did not seem to be fixed after I removed the date and year.
    Also, I have been going back and forth between the Calendar of Harptos (from the FG calendar module) and a Barovian calendar (found here).
    Let me know if you need more info.
    calendar1.PNG
    calendars2.PNG
    calendar3.PNG

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by shoebill View Post
    Hi, I think I have found a bug. When I add an entry to the calendar (1), the date and year are not showing up on the "Timeline View" (2), although they still show up if you check the "All Logs" section (3).
    As a matter of fact, the date and year were initially showing up when I did not have a year and era defined. However, the problem did not seem to be fixed after I removed the date and year.
    Also, I have been going back and forth between the Calendar of Harptos (from the FG calendar module) and a Barovian calendar (found here).
    Let me know if you need more info.
    calendar1.PNG
    calendars2.PNG
    calendar3.PNG
    Confirmed in both 5E and CoreRPG. Will take a look when I have time.

  7. #47
    ok, found the issue. Version 1.7 is now attached to post #1.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    ok, found the issue. Version 1.7 is now attached to post #1.
    I have just checked it, no issues so far. Thank you!

  9. #49
    No changes needed to support 2/16 update.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. frobnic8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in