DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    *dons fancy Necromancer robes*

Hey darrenan, thanks for this extension, very handy!

For anyone who finds this and wonders, Calendar Plus seems to play nicely with damned's 'Player Agency' extension. A nice combo! There's no edit button in the Timeline view of course, but easy enough to go find the thing you want to edit in the Calendar or All Logs views.

Was the issue with the moon tracker ever resolved cause It's not working with this mod. Any response would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

I don't use the moon tracker and I'm unaware of the issue you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I don't use the moon tracker and I'm unaware of the issue you're talking about.
    It's mentioned in post #11 in this list!

I see. I guess since Andraax said he was working on a fix, I paged it out of memory.

I looked at the issue a little bit and getting the two to work together will be complicated. They're both adding UI elements to the main calendar window UI definition and overwriting the script file for that window for their own purposes. I think to get it to work correctly would either involve merging the two extensions, or having each extension provide their own script attached to the main calendar window which then calls up into the original script in CoreRPG as needed. I would need to spend some time figuring out if the latter approach would work.

I looked at the issue a little bit and getting the two to work together will be complicated. They're both adding UI elements to the main calendar window UI definition and overwriting the script file for that window for their own purposes. I think to get it to work correctly would either involve merging the two extensions, or having each extension provide their own script attached to the main calendar window which then calls up into the original script in CoreRPG as needed. I would need to spend some time figuring out if the latter approach would work.
    I thank you for looking into it and realize that if it's too time consuming, as this is a labor of love for you guys, then I can ask no further of you, but thank you either way for at least taking the time to respond in courteous manner!

v1.5 is now attached to post #1. Should be compatible with Moon-Tracker. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

v1.5 is now attached to post #1. Should be compatible with Moon-Tracker. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.
    You sir absolutely rock! Thank you so very much!

On another semi-related topic, would you by any chance know how/where the lua file is located that would allow one to change the wording/display of the date to chat button on the calendar by any chance?

(^_^)

If you're referring to the string "Output Date to Chat" that can be found in strings\strings_utility.xml in the CoreRPG ruleset.

Thread Information