5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

And not just the werewolves. Mana flows for magic is aligned with high holy days and the phases of the moon and other fun things.

What I REALLY wish could be done with Calendars is for the ability to have the days fall as they should for any given year for 1920's style horror games on up to 2048 Sci-fi games where the players are out doors and wonder what the ambient light levels are as they try to sneak from position to position.

So, yes, there are those who appreciate things that others do.

I'm getting the following error when I open a game with the moon tracker included.
    fantasy grounds moon tracker error.PNG

Never mind, seems people have already told you.
    Last edited by rmilmine; June 24th, 2023 at 20:51.

Love the extension. I actually do a lot of my ingame planing and notekeeping in the calendar now... so it would be awesome if that fix is coming up you made me an addict and i am running dryyyy

Another request for a fix if possible please! Love this extension and use it to track the two moons of my world (one of my pcs is a shapeshifter).

I mentioned the error before, but I want to echo that I find this extension highly useful - in Nat19 the passage of time is very important to our game, and the phases of the setting's two moons are currently actually a significant plot element - our big bad is set to do their big evil thing on the next Night of Blind Queens (the night when both are New Moons). We report on the phase of the moons every night, along with the time and the like. It's a very, very good extension! I hope you'll be able to repair it.

I got it mostly working and put a beta build up on the Forge (on the Live channel).
    I'll polish the UI a bit more soon, but at least it should work for most folks until then.
    Last edited by bmos; June 28th, 2023 at 12:48.

In this new build, clicking another date on the calendar changes the displayed phases of the moon to the selected day rather than the current day.
    Should I change it back to current day?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I got it mostly working and put a beta build up on the Forge (on the Live channel).
    I'll polish the UI a bit more soon, but at least it should work for most folks until then.
    Thank you.

In this new build, clicking another date on the calendar changes the displayed phases of the moon to the selected day rather than the current day.
    Hasn't it always shown you what the moon phase will be on a selected day, even when it's not the current date? I'm pretty sure that's how it's been, but maybe I had to change the date to actually show the moon phase? In any event, being able to easily see the phase of the moon (or moons, in my case) on any given day is extremely helpful.

In my homebrew world there are 3 moons, and the phases are a very important plot point in a lot of ways. This beautiful, amazing extension has been much missed, thank you for working on it so diligently!

I'm pretty sure that's how it always was, wasn't it? It showing the selected day is good though since it lets you look ahead/back nondestructively.

Thread Information