DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New Arrival Wants to Test the Waters

I just downloaded the demo of FG, and it looks like a really high-quality piece of work. The problem is, I want to see how it REALLY works. I tried dual-running two copies (one player, one GM) to see how they interact, and that helped, but I'd like to try it with only one side to concentrate on.

Now, I guess I could try just running the premade scenario, but I'd prefer trying something as a player first, since I don't get to play live. I can't promise anything like a regular schedule, but since I just want to test things out, all I'd really need is a one-shot.

If you get this, and are going to be available this evening, I'd really like to try this, even if you just use the demo adventure. Failing that, let me know what you can do and we can work out the timing.

Reply to this message, or holler at me using AIM or Yahoo's messenger. I'm looking forward to running this through its paces.

I'm free for the next few hours, and would be glad to show you a few things.
    Once I get the demo installed I'll PM you with the server alias.

Excellent, thank you so much. I'll be waiting with bated breath.

How did it go? Did you end up gettin a full version? I'm guessin so since you signed up to be another of my vic...er I mean players for Friday's LG session
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

No, I'm still using the demo. Money's extremely tight right now, it may be a while before I can shell out the $20 I'd need. Is that going to be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by LonePaladin
    No, I'm still using the demo. Money's extremely tight right now, it may be a while before I can shell out the $20 I'd need. Is that going to be a problem?
    Yes...unfortunately

PM me, and we can work somethin out
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information