DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I haven‘t worked with templates much. From what I know it creates procedural created content, e.g. stories created with random tables. So I guess it‘s of no use here. Hawkwind tried to run his content to some tool to create a reference manual, but the tool failed to provide the correct output.

kk. One other question. As I look at your modules, I'm seeing that the story entries all start with <sub> 000x (where x is a number). Why is that in that format?

I just copied the style from hawkwind, as I said I wanted to have it all being harmonized and don‘t know his intend to do so. I would assume the tool hawkwind planned to use was expecting to read the files in a specific format.
    If I remember correctly when I used par5e in the past for a different ruleset, it behaved similarily.
    Due to each ruleset being different, and SmiteWorks not sharing it‘s code to my knowledge, its not easy to create reference manual content.
    I wouldn‘t have done it personally, but conformed to one standard. When at a later time someone wants to consolidate entries, it would be easier to handle.
    Last edited by Targas; December 29th, 2018 at 09:31.

Here's my first go at the Necromancer. I think I got everything, including all the various levels of summoned creatures (under NPCs). For each Power I crosslinked to the associated Feats, NPCs, and in some cases, other Powers.

Take a gander at it and if you see any issues, let me know. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

And the Occultist

Thank you for your contributions. I‘ll check it after vacation time..

Got the Chaos Mage done. Making the tables was interesting. Couldn't figure out a way to roll on a table multiple times, requiring unique results each time until the table is reset (like drawing the tokens from a bag for what type of spell to get (Attack, Defense, Iconic), but everything else should be ready to play.

wow I don't log on for a wek and loads of new classes!

Whew - the Druid is a massive class! But it's done. I think that's the last class from 13TW. Would it be worth bundling them all into a single module?

Well done. I guess it would be easier to fund all in one place, but it‘s not mandatory for me as I just pull the class my players want to use,

Thread Information