FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for Game D&D 5E Mature RP Focus

Hi,

I'm a 40+ year veteran of RPGs. I'm looking for an RP focused regular 5E group of mature role-players.
    (Not ERP, Im a big fan of the fade to black in romantic situations.)

I'm a very consistent player, happy with longer sessions, and not overly disposed to drama.
    I am a deep roleplayer and have high and practiced IC/OOC walls.

I don't like to powergame or to feel I have to powergame in order to be equally effective. I also like groups
    where each player has a well-defined story role and don't step on each others spotlights.
    (I tend to play high charisma "face character" types.)

For me, the game is about developing a character's individual story as part of an ensemble. I really appreciate a group that knows how to pass
    the spotlight around, enjoy PC to PC interaction as a significant part of the game, and encourage and support each
    other and the DM.

I DO get frustrated with other players who feel they (a) have to compete with other players for power/attention/story space or
    (b) only want to interact with the DM (c) want to pre-plan out and just "tell" their character's story rather then letting it develop organically
    or (d) want everything to be at an OMG emotional level.

While I'm not in a rush to "max-level" I do appreciate a reasonable rate of character level growth
    over time as it adds new and fresh dynamics.

If all this sounds like Id hate your players, or them me, then that's fine and feel free to ignore me. But if you think it
    sounds like it would fit well with how you and your players want to play, then please drop me a note.

Thanks for reading all this
    Last edited by Cyberqat; November 23rd, 2018 at 00:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    I might have a spot for you.
    Thanks. I've found a game for the moment and I want to concentrate my effort there. But if things open up again I will let you know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop Alexandra View Post
    I'd also be interested in joining a game if there's any available.

Greetings all. This sounds like a great thread and opportunity. Glad to know if there are still like-minded players & campaigns out there. Cheers!

Thread Information