5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'll see about adding it. Working through my backlog on these.
    Thanks for adding it!

Did you intend for it to be located in the vault?

The Forge edition is password protected, which means that we cannot customize it to our needs (like decreasing the crown size that blocks too much space).

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    The Forge edition is password protected, which means that we cannot customize it to our needs (like decreasing the crown size that blocks too much space).
    I use the default, the repo is still around also.

I'm uploading the version with pull request to allow Savage Worlds to work today, when they approve I'll remove it from the vault mode.

edit: or not, can't find a way to edit and move it from vault, shrug. The source is on the repo tho.
    Last edited by celestian; August 17th, 2021 at 15:58.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I use the default, the repo is still around also.

I'm uploading the version with pull request to allow Savage Worlds to work today, when they approve I'll remove it from the vault mode.

edit: or not, can't find a way to edit and move it from vault, shrug. The source is on the repo tho.
    The "Install Location" setting toward the top of the "Manage Builds" tab. Set to "Data" to remove the password.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Thanks for the repo link. I disabled vault updates and downloaded from the repo.

FYI: the overlay is not present right after login if an ongoing combat is loaded and on (N)PC still has initiative. You need to switch at least once for the extension to do its thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    FYI: the overlay is not present right after login if an ongoing combat is loaded and on (N)PC still has initiative. You need to switch at least once for the extension to do its thing.
    It's been a while since I created this extension but if I recall adding the handler for that would require additional "overrides" of CoreRPG which I am loath to do.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Not sure if this is correct, but I have been running Savage Worlds and I have been playing 5e on another table. The only extension used on both tables is Has Initiative Indicator.

Sometimes (quite often) when a player moves a token it vanishes off the map. I have also had it happen in SWADE when adding token from CT to map, some of them vanish, seemingly at random.

As I say I have not done extensive testing but I turned it off in SWADE and tokens havent been vanishing off the map so far.

Its late here and I will test tomorrow if I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Not sure if this is correct, but I have been running Savage Worlds and I have been playing 5e on another table. The only extension used on both tables is Has Initiative Indicator.

Sometimes (quite often) when a player moves a token it vanishes off the map. I have also had it happen in SWADE when adding token from CT to map, some of them vanish, seemingly at random.

As I say I have not done extensive testing but I turned it off in SWADE and tokens havent been vanishing off the map so far.

Its late here and I will test tomorrow if I remember.
    OK, had a session tonight without this extension, and the tokens still disappeared when moves approved, so ignore my previous post.

Seems to be throwing an error when selecting a combat tracker character:

UtilityManager.isClientFGU - DEPRECATED - 2022-07-12 - Contact forge/extension author

I didn't test this extensively. Just disabled the extension and the error no longer shows.

Thread Information