DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Ouch, it probably must be the initiative, indeed. SW initiative is based on cards, so the coding is probably quite changed... What a shame, it's a great extension!

Thanks, guys!

Blog Entries
    Possible to show on the player side?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It was designed as a GM aide.
    So that's a no?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    So that's a no?
    It can be written for players also but I didn't think they would have issues finding their character as much as a DM might since the DM tends to be working with 1-10 of the same looking tokens. There is also the problem of memory allocations on the player side. Since this work similarly as the "RIP" death indicator if the client has memory issues it will not show up.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hopefully with the memory improvements of 3.3.7 the player memory issues should be reduced.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    The memory improvements are caused by not loading up all the images in a reference manual.
    Extensions like this that display additional tokens will continue to add to memory usage as before 3.3.7

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Hopefully with the memory improvements of 3.3.7 the player memory issues should be reduced.
    That's kinda what im waiting to see. If the RIP extension turns out to work w/o issues moving forward it might not be an issue anymore.

My understanding was the changes made are similar to how the DM side functions. I NEVER had the RIP extension give me problems as a DM so I suspect it will be the same for the clients now... just have to wait and see.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    That's kinda what im waiting to see. If the RIP extension turns out to work w/o issues moving forward it might not be an issue anymore.

My understanding was the changes made are similar to how the DM side functions. I NEVER had the RIP extension give me problems as a DM so I suspect it will be the same for the clients now... just have to wait and see.
    Thats what I was thinking as well. I like the RIP extension and have never had issues as a DM, but one of my players always has issues. I am hoping this update will help resolve it.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Hi! This extension is simple and amazing for the DM.....I used it a lot in fantasy ground classic. I'm trying to use it in FGU and it does seem to work as well.....the crown is there.....but it is so small, it is difficult to see. Does the extension need a update or is there something I can do in FGU to make it work?

Thread Information