DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Hey! I got this to work. (When I finally installed the Unity version.)

Q: What are the 1 2 3 4 5 checkboxes for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    Hey! I got this to work. (When I finally installed the Unity version.)

Q: What are the 1 2 3 4 5 checkboxes for?
    They are no longer used. They were for logging.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Here is a Unity Version.

Let me know what you think.....
    Thank You Moon for the Help Previously!
    Thank you SO much for releasing a Unity version! This is going to save me hours over the course of my campaign.

I have certain problems when i create a monster with spells. Spell like invisibility and supercharge weapon cant be detected.

No concentration bonus found for Spell-Like Abilities

No concentration bonus found for Technomancer Spells Known

"Baleful Polymorph II (DC 16)" cannot be found within spell library "Starfinder Core Rulebook"

"Inject Nanobots (DC 16)" cannot be found within spell library "Starfinder Core Rulebook"

"Invisibility" cannot be found within spell library "Starfinder Core Rulebook"

"(At will) supercharge weapon." cannot be found within spell library "Starfinder Core Rulebook"

Import complete for Kezz-raji

I'm having trouble parsing this character. I've been messing around and it's in the spells, but can't figure it out.
    I get this error: Error when populating character record:[string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:783: attempt to index field 'area' (a nil value)
    I also get these warnings: No concentration bonus found for Spell-Like Abilities and No concentration bonus found for Mystic Spells Known
    Here's the character input:

Amanda 3 CR 5
    XP 1,600
    Fiendish custom race mystic
    E Medium humanoid (android, extraplanar)
    Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +11
    Defense
    HP 60 RP 4
    EAC 16
    KAC 17
    Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +8
    Defensive Abilities share pain (DC 15); DR 1/good
    Offense
    Speed 30 ft.
    Melee basic spined blade +8 (1d6+5 P; injection +2; analog)
    Ranged tactical trilaser +10 (1d6+5 F; burn 1d4; aeon)
    Offensive Abilities backlash (5 damage)
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 5th)
    At will--mindlink (once per individual each day)
    Mystic Spells Known (CL 5th; ranged +10)
    3/day--hurl forcedisk
    6/day--lesser confusion (DC 16), mind thrust (DC 16), mystic cure
    at will--telekinetic projectile (at-will), telepathic message (at-will)
    Statistics
    Str +0; Dex +3; Con +0; Int +0; Wis +5; Cha +2
    Skills Culture +11, Mysticism +16, Stealth +11
    Gear D-suit I, basic spined blade[AR], tactical trilaser with 1 battery (20 charges)

It's working great for my other characters (Thanks a BUNCH!!!) but this one is causing problems. Oh, and I'm using latest LIVE version of Starfinder (2021-05-19), Core RPG (2021-05-21) and FGU 4.1.2.

Thanks for any help!
    Flyteach

Hello, goodfolk!

I am having a Error while parsing Preliminary: [string "cgen/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:1027: No DEFENSE tag found on multiple tries here. Don't know if it is related to the last update. Here is an example:

NANOBOT MIMIC CR 3
    Starfinder Adventure Path #19: Fate of the Fifth 56
    N Fine construct (swarm, technological)
    Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +5
    DEFENSE
    HP 40
    EAC 15
    KAC 15
    Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +0
    Defensive Abilities swarm defenses
    Immunities construct immunities, swarm immunities
    OFFENSE
    Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (Ex, perfect)
    Melee swarm attack (1d4+5 P)
    Space 10 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
    Offensive Abilities distraction (DC 12), metal morass
    STATISTICS
    Str +2; Dex +4; Con--; Int +0; Wis +1; Cha -1
    Skills Acrobatics +10 (+18 to fly), Disguise +5 (+15 to mimic an object), Stealth +5
    Other Abilities mimic object
    SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Metal Morass (Ex) A nanobot mimic surrounds foes it shares a space with, making it hard for them to escape. A creature that starts its turn in the same space as a nanobot mimic must succeed at a DC 12 Reflex save or become entangled for 1 round.
    Mimic Object (Ex) A nanobot mimic can observe and register into internal memory a number of technological items equal to its CR. A given registered object can weigh no more than 2 bulk. As a full action, the mimic can arrange itself into one item it has registered, taking on the appearance of that item but not its function. While in this form, the nanobot mimic loses its swarm defenses and swarm immunities, has EAC and KAC 10, gains a +10 bonus to Disguise checks, and has hardness equal to 5 + its CR. A mimic in object form can assume its swarm form as a move action or a reaction to taking damage.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: The exact same stats worked on FGC... so, maybe there is the problem. Yes, I am using the latest Unity ext here, and 4.1.2
    Last edited by rgtschope; May 25th, 2021 at 00:02.

I have not used this in the new version of Unity. I will check it out and see if I can get it working again.

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Madman, you're the best! Thanks!

So is this utility still something people want? I note it hasn't really been touched in 18 months or so. I downloaded it and tried using it and got quite a few errors trying to parse any of the creatures in this thread. There were a ton of problems parsing the spell library, plus all the concentration check issues people have mentioned. I unzipped it and grabbed the lua, and went in and took a look. There's two sets of problems:

In function linkSpellLibrary, it tries to copy a lot of fields that are apparently optional in Starfinder (targets, descriptors, area, effect). So I put in checks to ensure they exist before trying to copy them.

In function formatSpells it expects a concentration bonus which Starfinder doesn't have. Looks like a Pathfinder leftover, as there's comments about alchemists in there. So I basically went in and commented out all the places it tries to read this, gives warning about this, or writes this.

After making these changes, I've now got an extension that runs and generates what look to be proper creatures for the NANOBOT MIMIC , Mado, Tekhoinos, and Amanda.
    So the question is what do I do with it? I'm happy to post the functions I changed here if someone wants to fix their own copy, but I don't want to mess with someone else's extension if that's a no-no.

Feel free to post your version. I am sure people will use it.

Madman

Thread Information