5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    I asked you to post the stat block, if you look...
    then maybe I can help.
    Last edited by madman; September 14th, 2019 at 09:42.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Sure, it's just the TEKHOINOS from AA2

TEKHOINOS CR 10
    XP 9,600
    N Medium outsider (aeon, extraplanar)
    Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +19
    DEFENSE
    HP 145
    EAC 23
    KAC 24
    Fort +11; Ref +9; Will +13
    Defensive Abilities adaptive defense, unflankable; Immunities cold, critical hits, poison; Resistances electricity 10, fire 10; SR 21
    OFFENSE
    Speed 20 ft., fly 40 ft. (Su, perfect)
    Melee slam +19 (2d8+12 B)
    Multiattack 3 slams +13 (1d10+12 B)
    Ranged telekinetic blast +21 (2d8+10 B; critical knockdown)
    Offensive Abilities pattern bind
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 10th)
    1/day-hold monster (DC 20), plane shift (self only)
    3/day-synaptic pulse (DC 19)
    At will-invisibility
    STATISTICS
    Str +2; Dex +5; Con +2; Int +2; Wis +8; Cha +3
    Skills Acrobatics +19 (+27 to fly), Culture +19 (+29 to recall knowledge), Engineering +19, Life Science +19 (+29 to recall knowledge), Mysticism +24 (+34 to recall knowledge), Sense Motive +19, Stealth +24
    Languages envisaging
    Other Abilities no breath
    ECOLOGY
    Environment any (Outer Planes)
    Organization solitary, pair, or collective (3-10)
    SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Adaptive Defense (Ex) When a tekhoinos takes acid, electricity, fire, or sonic damage, it gains resistance 10 to that damage type. This resistance does not apply to the triggering attack, and it lasts for 1 hour or until the tekhoinos takes damage of another of those types, triggering a new resistance. This resistance stacks with other sources of energy resistance.
    Pattern Bind (Su) As a standard action, a tekhoinos can force a creature within 100 feet to repeat its actions unless it succeeds at a DC 19 Will saving throw. Whatever full, standard, or move actions the creature takes on its turn after being subjected to this effect, the target must repeat on the following turn. The creature must take the same actions in the same order (for example, moving its speed and casting a specific spell) and must act against the same target or targets. However, the creature doesn't have to make exactly the same choices (such as moving the same number of squares or choosing the same command for the command spell). If the target is unable to repeat an action, it is unable to act and its turn ends immediately. A creature that is affected by pattern bind can't delay, and if it readies an action on the first turn it is affected, it must ready the same action on its following turn using the same trigger. Whether or not a creature succeeds at its saving throw against this ability, it is immune to further instances of this effect for 24 hours.
    Telekinetic Blast (Ex) A tekhoinos's telekinetic blast has a range increment of 50 feet.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

That was the problem. Paizo uses the — but, not every time for some reason. If the single dash is there just add another dash.

spell_parse.gif

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yep, that seems to have gotten it. Did you see the question about the Constitution?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

As a new SF GM I could not find any documentation on how to start this extension. After mush searching I noted a small button on the NPC window. Here is an image of where to click.
    SF Character Generator Start Button.png

After clicking this button this window will open.
    SFRPG NPC Generator C:P Stat Block.png

After you have pasted in your STAT Block and made any adjustments to the format of the text click the "generate" button.
    SFRPG NPC Generator Button.png

In the chat log you will get one of two results.
    SFRPG NPC Generator Error.png You need to fix the format of your STAT Block text and click the "generate" button

SFRPG NPC Generator Complete.png Your import worked and a new NPC window opened.

See my next post for the final steps.
    Last edited by Ulric; November 11th, 2019 at 19:40.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

You should now have this window
    SFRPG NPC Generator Output to review and edit.png

Once you have reviewed you new NPC and made any needed changes be sure to click the padlock to stop editing the NPC.

Your window should now look like this window.
    SFRPG NPC Generator Finished NPC.png
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

What does "must have defense" tag mean for those not well versed with this kind of stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by StaticAvis View Post
    What does "must have defense" tag mean for those not well versed with this kind of stuff?

This extension is assuming you are using the format from Alien Archive to import the information.

NE Small humanoid (halfling)
    Init +12; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +22
    DEFENSE <-- this line is used to pull the correct information and put it where it needs to be.
    HP 115
    EAC 20
    KAC 21
    Fort +8; Ref +11; Will +12; +2 vs. fear
    Defensive Abilities evasion, uncanny agility
    OFFENSE

Madman..

Thank you for the speedy reply! So if I'm getting the error "No DEFENSE tag found", is that something specifically wrong with the lines under the Defense tag, or is it referring to the fact that anything in the entire stat block could be wrong?

Here is an example Stat Block

BRYRVATH CR 15 <-- Name and CR <-- must have
    XP 51,200 <-- must have
    CE Medium aberration (chaotic, evil)
    Init +9; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +26
    Aura impossible aura (15 ft., DC 23) <--Some creatures do not have an Aura
    DEFENSE <-- must have
    HP 233 <-- must have
    EAC 28 <-- must have
    KAC 29 <-- must have
    Fort +13; Ref +13; Will +20 <-- must have
    Resistances electricity 15, fire 15; SR 26 Weaknesses vulnerable to cold <--Some creatures do not have
    OFFENSE <-- must have
    Speed 40 ft. <-- must have
    Melee claw +22 (5d8+22 S)
    Ranged ray of light +24 (4d6+15 F) <--Some creatures do not have
    Offensive Abilities spectrend
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 15th) <--Some creatures do not have
    1/day—dominate person (DC 25), mislead (DC 25)
    3/day—confusion (DC 24), greater invisibility, mind probe (DC 24), mind thrust (4th-level, DC 24)
    At will—arcane sight, clairaudience/clairvoyance
    STATISTICS <-- must have
    Str +7; Dex +5; Con +5; Int +9; Wis +5; Cha +5
    Skills Intimidate +26, Mysticism +31, Stealth +31
    Languages Aklo, Common; telepathy 100 feet
    Other Abilities light absorption
    ECOLOGY
    Environment any (Aucturn)
    Organization solitary, pair, or canvas (3–7)
    SPECIAL ABILITIES <--Some creatures do not have
    Impossible Aura (Su) Once per hour as a swift action, a bryrvath can emit an aura of colors that could not possibly exist; these inconceivable hues ravage the sanity of any creature that stands within them. This aura has a range of 15 feet and lasts for 5 rounds. A creature that begins its turn within or enters the aura must attempt a DC 23 Will saving throw. On a failure, the creature takes 1d4 Intelligence and Wisdom damage; a success means the creature takes 2d6 damage and is sickened until the beginning of its next turn. This is a mind-affecting, sense-dependent effect.
    Light Absorption (Su) When a bryrvath is within 10 feet of any light source, it can absorb a portion of the light into its body as a move action. The bryrvath attempts a caster level check (DC = 11 + the item level if the source is an item, or the spell’s caster level if the light comes from a spell); on a success, the light emitted from the target source is lowered by one step for 1 hour and the bryrvath regains 5 Hit Points.
    Ray of Light (Su) As an attack, a bryrvath can unleash a focused ray of light that can burn a target like the beam of a powerful laser rifle. This ray has a range increment of 120 feet, but it doesn’t function in areas of bright light.
    Spectrend (Su) In an area illuminated by dim light or brighter, a bryrvath can slash its claws through the air in a square adjacent to it, rending the spectrum into tatters. This produces a stationary anomaly of twisting and roiling, half-seen, non-Euclidean shapes that persists for 1d4 rounds. A creature that can see this anomaly at the start of its turn can attempt a DC 23 Will saving throw. If it fails, it is confused for 1 round; if it succeeds, it is instead dazzled for 1 round. This is a mind-affecting, sensedependent effect.

If you add extra text Here under SPECIAL ABILITIES it is placed on the other tab as text for reference
    It is not finding the word DEFENSE on its own line most likely

If you post the stat Block I will know more..
    Last edited by madman; July 16th, 2020 at 03:07.

Thread Information