DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatiste View Post
    Here is the code from the video, and the code from the manager_custom_dbdamage_lua file. I guess my concern is that all the other code you mention in the video is there. This is not. Should I add the code into the file? Since I got the pak from here, I am nervous this could be an up to date file and I could be causing a problem.
    Attachment 33575
    Attachment 33576
    I cant tell for sure - I cant remember when my birthday was...
    I believe the file as it exists now in the ruleset (pak) is working and so is the most up to date version.

Blog Entries
    I am only following your videos, trying to figure out how this works to be able to make something of my own So this is just Damned Basic Dungeon

Also, I cant seem to get the attack rolls correct. For testing, I made a simple rat, using the help file. and its not adding up correctly. First picture is how I have it built. Second is my results. I used the same build for attack and damage as the "PC." Am I doing things incorrectly? Or did I miss a parameter
    Attachment 33579
    Attachment 33580
    I cant see these two attachments - they dont exist on the server.

Thanks Damned! I couldn't find the file responsible for it....turns out I had no record_char.xml at all in my extension.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Thanks Damned! I couldn't find the file responsible for it....turns out I had no record_char.xml at all in my extension.

GBFF
    Create the file exactly as i posted and inlcude it in extension.xml

Done. The only thing of note is that I've got two Notes/Inventory tabs now, but the other tabs (MoreCore & Main) are present just like they should be.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

The character sheet is progressing fine now.
    Finished with all the skills and characteriscs, including the calculations (so much repetion, so thankful for copy/paste and find/replace).

But now I am trying to clean up the the sheet a bit, and I want to remove some of the frames in the "MoreCore" tab. Moves, Powers and Focuses are the first lot that has to to go.

I tried to look at the code you presented in post #58 here, but I couldn't figure out which line or command that actually removed the tabs. I was hoping I could could copy it and use the same method to remove a frame.

So, could you help me with a command/code that would remove, let's say Powers in the Morecore tab? And then I could try to figure out the other frames based on that?

Blog Entries
    Hey Shaky

So if you are going to remove lots of stuff you might make a copy of the whole record_char_more.xml and include that in your ruleset.
    Without any merge tags specified this will replace the standard MoreCore tab.
    Then you can simply omit all the things you dont want by deleting the code.

If you are Merging then you would include this in your record_char_more.xml

Code:
    			<frame_char_switch_rolls name="cas2a" merge="delete" />
    			<string_useredit_bold name="cas2a_label" source="cas2a_label" merge="delete" />
    			<list_text name="cliroller2a" merge="delete" />
    			<scrollbar_rolls name="scroll_2a" merge="delete" />
    This will delete the frame, delete the heading, delete the list and delete the scrollbar.
    Do that for each thing you want to remove.
    Sometimes you will delete something that something else is anchoring to.... so then you will need to update those anchors.
    You will also need to set new dimensions for your remaining items.

Been a bit, but hey Damned. Been looking at CoreRPG, but decided to come back here. I am starting a project, after I get things ready for a Phandalin game I'm running. But my project I want to do is the old Top Secret game from back in the 80s. Just starting simple first, character sheet, then expand.

Blog Entries
    Been a bit, but hey Damned. Been looking at CoreRPG, but decided to come back here. I am starting a project, after I get things ready for a Phandalin game I'm running. But my project I want to do is the old Top Secret game from back in the 80s. Just starting simple first, character sheet, then expand.
    Hola Amatiste

I think that Top Secret would be easily achieved in MoreCore. Holler if you need help.

Thread Information