5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 21 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Records duplicated by dropping links on campaign list will now be given a (Copy) suffix.
    • [CoreRPG+] Duplicating record by dropping link in campaign list no longer resets campaign list filter.

JPG
    Very very well done. Makes things a beuty to work with.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Nice!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

With my quick playing around I found a few issues but I'm pretty sure they are all with the Starfinder module but I wanted to get them documented here so they get fixed with the release of this. The first issue is with the new buttons on the image window, I'm guessing they just need to be added to the theme. The second is the header test is doubled. like a second copy is rendered a few pixels offset. Attached is my screenshot of these. I made sure to turn off all extensions before reporting this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic, I've done some testing this evening and the memory usage has improved by leaps and bounds in this version. With memory usage on the player side more or less mirroring that one the server side eventually.
    This is going to make a great difference to myself and my players, thank you!
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; November 17th, 2018 at 22:38.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    A gentleman and a scholar. Thanks, even better
    You wouldn't happen to be affiliated with "Encounter Roleplay" on YouTube by any chance? The "a gentlemen and a scholar" phrase made me think of it as it's a popular phrase used there.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be affiliated with "Encounter Roleplay" on YouTube by any chance? The "a gentlemen and a scholar" phrase made me think of it as it's a popular phrase used there.
    Nope, it's just something I grew up hearing when someone did something well thought out/good and helpful. Could'a just been my family... Lived in Texas all my life but no idea where the phrase comes from.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Bunch of good updates are coming! Glad to see the fix for the duplicate images when exporting!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Nope, it's just something I grew up hearing when someone did something well thought out/good and helpful. Could'a just been my family... Lived in Texas all my life but no idea where the phrase comes from.
    Hah, fair enough, it's a fun phrase, always thought it sounded a bit British. I thoughts I'd ask as I like some of the campaigns they run there and it helped to peak my interest with FG to boot.

To avoid derailing this thread, I won't make any more posts not related to bugs I may come across in 3.3.7 beyond this one. But couldn't help but to satisfy my curiosity on the phrases origin now that you mention it.

Source: https://www.reference.com/world-view...8c324dae3f7430
    The phrase "You are a gentleman and a scholar" most likely originated in England in the 18th century. During this time period, scholarly pursuits and noble manners were seen as important characteristics among men.

This phrase was made popular in modern times when it appeared in J.D. Salinger's novel, "The Catcher in the Rye." The protagonist, Holden, says this to his roommate Ackley. "I reached up from where I was sitting on the floor and patted him on the goddam shoulder. 'You're a prince, Ackley kid,' I said. "You know that?...You're a real prince. You're a gentleman and a scholar, kid."
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; November 17th, 2018 at 23:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Hah, fair enough, it's a fun phrase, always thought it sounded a bit British. I thoughts I'd ask as I like some of the campaigns they run there and it helped to peak my interest with FG to boot.

To avoid derailing this thread, I won't make any more posts not related to bugs I may come across in 3.3.7 beyond this one. But couldn't help but to satisfy my curiosity on the phrases origin now that you mention it.

Source: https://www.reference.com/world-view...8c324dae3f7430
    The phrase "You are a gentleman and a scholar" most likely originated in England in the 18th century. During this time period, scholarly pursuits and noble manners were seen as important characteristics among men.

This phrase was made popular in modern times when it appeared in J.D. Salinger's novel, "The Catcher in the Rye." The protagonist, Holden, says this to his roommate Ackley. "I reached up from where I was sitting on the floor and patted him on the goddam shoulder. 'You're a prince, Ackley kid,' I said. "You know that?...You're a real prince. You're a gentleman and a scholar, kid."
    I do love to watch British TV shows (been watching Doctor Who since the 80s).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks to Zacchaeus for pointing out that I didn't mention the new image window buttons in the patch notes.

• [CoreRPG+] Added buttons to send image window between standard window, background panel and full panel modes.

JPG

Thread Information