DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 21 First ... 1018192021 Last
    For the following update (which is awesome btw):
    [CoreRPG+] Images can be sent to background panel or full screen panel.

Would it be possible to have one expansion level between expanded and full screen. Where the image covers the whole potential play area (including/and or excluding the menu section). So it's placed in the background underneath the combat tracker, chat, dice, dice modifier, character portraits? That way you can have an image or combat map covering all the available play area, while having access to all the tools needed to play on top.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I decided to stay away from that option for now, because the fact that the other windows over the top of the image would obscure sections of the image, and make those areas unreachable to view or access tokens. With the current image implementation in FG, images must extend to the edge of the window control area. It might be something we try in future versions.

Regards,
    JPG

It would be great if that would be a feature in future versions, but this alone is a huge step forward. As has 3.3.7 been in general I dare say.

Thank you for the reply.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; December 20th, 2018 at 22:37.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

If you unshare an Image that a player is currently viewing, it will cause their client to crash.

Dr0W,

Can you try this scenario again please? I just pushed a possible hot fix to the Test channel; but want to verify that it works for you as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Dr0W,

Can you try this scenario again please? I just pushed a possible hot fix to the Test channel; but want to verify that it works for you as well.

Regards,
    JPG
    Working perfectly now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [DEV][CoreRPG+] Added indent number field to reference manual article record. If not defined or non-positive, then looks the same as now. Otherwise, indents name by 10 pixels per indent specified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Usage for the above feature is as follows:

<indent type="number">N</indent>

Default refpage indentation value is '0' and each indentation "shift" is 10 pixels × the indentation value.

Code:
    <refpage_0003>
    	<indent type="number">1</indent>
    	<name type="string">refpage_name_here</name>
    	<blocks>
    		[block_content_here]
    	</blocks>
    	<keywords type="string"></keywords>
    	<listlink type="windowreference">
    		<class>reference_manualtextwide</class>
    		<recordname>..</recordname>
    		<description field="name"/>
    	</listlink>
    </refpage_0003>
    End result appears as follows:

Most of the refpages have the default '0' indentation and appear normally, then a value of '1' for the indented refpages. If the book had been laid out with further sub-levels, I could have used '2' and so on to accomplish that.

Can this get added to the Reference Manual wiki page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erence_Manuals? Cause I don't have that ability.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Can this get added to the Reference Manual wiki page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erence_Manuals? Cause I don't have that ability.
    Done!

Any chance that:

[PFRPG/3.5E] Dodge bonus effects not ignored when other effect caused loss of Dexterity bonuses. Fixed.
    ..caused a new bug where Cat's Grace and Flat Footed combined now double count the lost dexterity???

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

I believe this has to do with a bug in CA/GRANTCA effects interacting with DEX effects. I'm hoping to push a bug fix update tomorrow with a fix for that specific issue, and a couple other minor items.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information