DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last
    Player image loading delayed until image window opened.
    Is this as big of a deal as I think it is? Does it mean that some of the memory issues go away?

It just means that player memory load should be much closer to GM memory load. (Given they are loading the same modules)

There’s probably more investigating to be done as well here.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It just means that player memory load should be much closer to GM memory load. (Given they are loading the same modules)

There’s probably more investigating to be done as well here.

Regards,
    JPG
    Kudos! This is a BIG leap ahead in performance and stability. Great job

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

• [5E] When adding changeling race, secondary ability selection not being offered. Fixed.
    Is this a Changeling-only fix, or a change to the way "Ability Score Increase" is parsed? Because a few of the Dragonmarked subraces have a similar issue, and I think there was another one somewhere with a similar subrace hack to sort the stats out.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    Is this a Changeling-only fix, or a change to the way "Ability Score Increase" is parsed? Because a few of the Dragonmarked subraces have a similar issue, and I think there was another one somewhere with a similar subrace hack to sort the stats out.
    My testing shows only the Changling is affected.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Thank the gods for PC search.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Any chance for there to be a search-bar for portraits in the next update? The searchbar for characters was GOOD, but portraits needs one as well.
    - Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Records duplicated by dropping links on campaign list will now be given a (Copy) suffix.
    • [CoreRPG+] Duplicating record by dropping link in campaign list no longer resets campaign list filter.

JPG

@Oberoten,

I won't be able to add a portraits search in the current client, due to the way portraits are handled. Portrait files are loaded dynamically, and the window lists to do filtering are built dynamically. It would be extremely slow and laggy. You'll have to wait for FGU before I can look at that.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Records duplicated by dropping links on campaign list will now be given a (Copy) suffix.
    • [CoreRPG+] Duplicating record by dropping link in campaign list no longer resets campaign list filter.

JPG
    Very nice! I currently make sure to open the existing object before I drag and copy so I know which one is which (So I don't mess up existing links). The stable list filter is really nice too

Loving the updates!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information