DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Characters gaining indefinite insanity

I seem to be having a bug (or an incident anyway) where opening character sheets frequently automatically applies an indefinite insanity to a character. This happens whether I as GM or the player opens their sheet.

I'm not sure what is triggering this to happen automatically. Can anyone offer any insight?

Blog Entries
    Indefinite insanity is applied after a 20% SAN loss... I just did about 100 opens and closes and couldnt get anything to change automagically...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Indefinite insanity is applied after a 20% SAN loss...
    Oh my... one of the players get away without indefinite insanity... I thought it is a bug or misclick from his side.

All features in a ruleset must be documented in separate reference manual... I find this weak point in all commercial rulesets I have played with.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Before running a new session, you can reinit the jauge at 100% from the party sheet. Right click on the list of your players
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    Yes - we do need better user guides for Call of Cthulhu.

Please make some suggestions of your top 3 things you would like to see documented - the first person who says everything will suffer permanent insanity - and Ill add that to the task sheet....

Best tips ever !!! Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Before running a new session, you can reinit the jauge at 100% from the party sheet. Right click on the list of your players
    Aha! That must be it. Thanks very much. I've done that and it seems that the problem won't happen now. Thanks so much!

Thread Information