DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Still does not show for me as an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Voxpopuli View Post
    Still does not show for me as an extension.
    The extension is called "Alien RPG Dice"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry I don't see that extension name for me it is still StressDice.ext and I see no Alien RPG Dice as a choice.

Sorry I don't see that extension name for me it is still StressDice.ext and I see no Alien RPG Dice as a choice.
    The file you download says stressdice.ext, but within Fantasy Grounds (make sure you restart the application) with the CoreRPG ruleset, it should show up as Alien RPG Dice.

Also make sure you have the custom base extension from OP

Edit: to any mods or admins, I feel like I’ve potentially hijacked OP’s thread here, perhaps we can move my part of the discussion to a fresh thread? I feel kind of intrusive at the moment
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; July 22nd, 2019 at 21:47.

Sorry to be dense... must be my age, are we talking about the DOEBase.ext? I have that well as the CustomDiceBase.ext and yours. I have re-downloaded everything again and re-started FG from my steam account and I cannot see the extension. I'm sure its me somehow who is not doing something right.

Sorry to be dense... must be my age, are we talking about the DOEBase.ext? I have that well as the CustomDiceBase.ext and yours. I have re-downloaded everything again and re-started FG from my steam account and I cannot see the extension. I'm sure its me somehow who is not doing something right.
    Sorry, yeah the customdicebase.ext and the one I made.

So I’m assuming you have placed the files in your extension folder of fantasy grounds, you could try this: create a folder in the extensions folder and extract my files into that. Make sure there’s no extra folders within that, and restart fantasy grounds. I’m not sure if I’m not making the ext archive correctly or not now, but I know it works if all the files are in a folder in the extensions

The reason that the "Alien RPG Dice" extension can't be seen in FG is that it's been compressed with RAR compression. It needs to be ZIP compression.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The reason that the "Alien RPG Dice" extension can't be seen in FG is that it's been compressed with RAR compression. It needs to be ZIP compression.
    Ohhh. My bad. I’ll have to see if I can fix that. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sorry to be dense... must be my age, are we talking about the DOEBase.ext? I have that well as the CustomDiceBase.ext and yours. I have re-downloaded everything again and re-started FG from my steam account and I cannot see the extension. I'm sure it's me somehow who is not doing something right.
    ok, really sorry for the trouble guys, as I said, I've never done this before, so thank you for your cooperation and patience. it looks like it works, I tested the file and the only concern I found is the stress dice appear to be a lower resolution or something, so I'll have to work on that, but for now, you should finally have something easily functional, I hope haha.

Thread Information