FG Spreadshirt Swag

Core rpg dice extensions

I saw a post a while back with a list of extensions or coding for adding different dice rolls to CoreRPG (it may have been for morecore), but I can't find it now. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, I will give this a read. I thought I had seen some pre-scripted die rolls for a score or so of games at some point for either CoreRPG or MoreCore.

Hey Claybor what game are you playing?
    You mean this week? I am just messing with core rpg to see what I can do with it. I asked the current question to work on a simple sheet/roller for Mini Six.

Blog Entries
    MoreCore has about 100 dice scripts currently I dont know mini 6.
    There is also DORCore which has an excellent universal dice roller.

Mini Six is a d6 system derivative. (Star Wars D6) So multi d6 with one always a wild die which can explode.

Yeah, DORCore can do that easily - there's a new release scheduled soon (in a couple of weeks) that fixes up the last of the Die-Engine Issues - we're using the DORCore die-engine to play our Dealands Classic game and things are working beautifully with the beta release that we're testing in the game. Its these beta-release fixes that'll be released soon.

FTR: Deadlands Classic uses a Pool Dice mechanic in which you keep the highest die, dice can explode, and you compare the result to a target number and to multiplies of "5" over the target number to determine the number of "success" and "raises" - I don't think I've come across a more complex die-mechanic for any RPG - even SR3 was/is simply by comparison
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Hi Claybor

See posts 1209-1217 - There is currently a /weg roll but it is not for the same version you are looking at.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post410791
    The next build will have an additional WEGd6 roll which only explodes and wild dies the first die.

Excellent info. Thanks all.

I didn't realize the die roll had changed from 1st ed. Star Wars, I never played it. I thought all the early d6 games used the same mechanic.
    Last edited by Claybor; November 2nd, 2018 at 04:49.

Thread Information