DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Module Reader

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks for sharing these, LordEntrails! I've voted on both of them. I hope it is something they get serious about!

Yea I voted on both as well. This is probably my number 1 wish for fantasy grounds. So much so that I am actively searching for tablets/small laptops that run full windows so that I can use them as a FG reader and run my characters for my IRL games off fantasy grounds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Yea I voted on both as well. This is probably my number 1 wish for fantasy grounds. So much so that I am actively searching for tablets/small laptops that run full windows so that I can use them as a FG reader and run my characters for my IRL games off fantasy grounds.
    Their is an extension around that runs FG on tablets. Or parts of it at least. Not really sure... other than it says its for dice rolling and character sheets...
    I also remember people talking about using surface pro 2 & 3's, but...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Do you know how I might go about finding that extension? I'd love to give it a spin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Do you know how I might go about finding that extension? I'd love to give it a spin.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-TV&p=408617

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Their is an extension around that runs FG on tablets. Or parts of it at least. Not really sure... other than it says its for dice rolling and character sheets...
    I also remember people talking about using surface pro 2 & 3's, but...
    I run FG on my Surface Pro 4 all the time (for reference and working on the campaign - for play I use my Asus ROG + 2 external monitors). The Surface Pro works dandy for this.
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Hey guys, curious about whether the module reader might still be developed in the future?

I've put my request in here: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=136869
    Could you help upvote if you'd like the idea of having a module reader?

Thanks!
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; July 23rd, 2021 at 12:24.

Thread Information