DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I don't have a Yahoo Messenger only MSN Messenger. I going to create an account at Yahoo but just in case if there is an other way that would be much better.

We'll create characters online but if you have some time ahead of the game what I was going to do to keep character gen fast is:

For stats use the Standard Array: 15, 14, 13 ,12, 10, 8. Pick something out of the PH for a class and race. Make the character second level and remember it's going to be a two man party max. We'll roll the 2nd level hit points online.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramil_rbv
    I don't have a Yahoo Messenger only MSN Messenger. I going to create an account at Yahoo but just in case if there is an other way that would be much better.
    It would be best if you could get YM installed. But if you can't you can't. We can always e-mail the IP address and such. But it is good to have another source running so if you have questions connecting we can communicate. The advantage of YM is I can actually talk to both of you if you have speakers. As I'm planning on spending one half to 3/4ths of the time demoing and narrating the FG features, It would be alot faster for me to say "Ok double click on your portrait in the top..." than typing it out.

I'm fully prepared to do everything just through the demo chat window but I think you would get more out of it if we had an IM with some voice. I certainly don't want to force anyone to install something they don't want on their computer, however.

Aramil you out there?

I'm going to install Yahoo Messenger so don't worry about it

Thread Information