FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    /export in the chat window.

Note that some of the text might be copyrighted. In general item names and game mechanics (item stats) are not able to be protected by IP, but text descriptions can be. So be careful what you have in the item descriptions.

Also, see the link in my sig about best practices, might help save you some trouble.

At this point you may want to duplicate your campaign folder in the operating system and rename one to"Devl" so you can have one place for creating your modules that is distinct from your campaign.
    Dang, that's unfortunate. Those descriptions are half the fun. Although, understandable. I'll just have to run through the descriptions before posting it I guess. Thanks. I'm still curious about my previous question, though. This extension is near perfect, and my only gripe is the missing "Attack" dice rolls on the combat tracker. I still havn't found a solution to that. (Let me know if that is in-progress or a bug on my side)

The combat tracker is what I am working on now. It will be some time till I have that implemented. Which may cause some huge changes within the extension, so I'm trying to be careful and limit the full changes so you don't have to re-do all of your work.

I will say this looks and works awesome. I am concerned that there is no initiative button for characters and NPCs though. There is one on the combat tracker but it rolls a d10 does not add in reflex or combat sense to the roll.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonKarras View Post
    I will say this looks and works awesome. I am concerned that there is no initiative button for characters and NPCs though. There is one on the combat tracker but it rolls a d10 does not add in reflex or combat sense to the roll.
    use a /myinit roll and roll parameters to hook in those values

After I did some changes to the character sheet I didn't wrangle in the init button back in. It will get reconnected once I can tie the CT to the charactersheet. All part of the CT upgrade I'm planning.

Thanks for this! I hope Cyberpunk sees an uptick in popularity with the upcoming 2077 video game release! I would love to see this module further developed.

I'm working on it when I can. As it gets further and further away from the MoreCore base I will consider just creating a stand alone ruleset. I am open for suggestions and critiques to further develop this. I was planning on using this base to make a 2077 version when I do get my hands on that version.

The Cyberpunk RED Jumpstart is out! Exciting
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Yup, can't wait to get my hands on it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Yup, can't wait to get my hands on it
    Can we assume then that Red will be playable via your module, good sir?
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Thread Information