FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    Apologies, I switched some things around, and didn't finalize some of the code. This should now calculate damage properly and also add in BT into melee damage rolls. As for custom skills, they should now roll correctly with ranks and misc bonuses. Unfortunately right now it will not reflect the total into the skill total box. This will need to be implemented at a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Apologies, I switched some things around, and didn't finalize some of the code. This should now calculate damage properly and also add in BT into melee damage rolls. As for custom skills, they should now roll correctly with ranks and misc bonuses. Unfortunately right now it will not reflect the total into the skill total box. This will need to be implemented at a later time.
    Thanks all that's left is the attack roll error!
    P.S. it still says it's version 1.5 in when I open the game.

I'm not seeing an error with attack rolls after my latest update. I am able to roll my weapon attacks.

Here is an example of an item to be sure that isn't the issue.
    Capture.PNG

Here is an example of two rolls done with that same weapon
    Capture.PNG

As for the version number, that was a mistake on my part by not updating the extension.xml file. The version is up to date on the images as of now, but the version I uploaded is the same version I am using.
    Last edited by superteddy57; January 17th, 2020 at 14:21.

Upon closer inspection, it only happens with custom skills. A couple of my players have Martial Arts, so I've set up a custom skill for each and the error only happens when I try to make a "weapon" for their MA attacks linked to their corresponding skills.
    It also happens when misspelling any other skill, like when I typed "Submachineguns" instead of "Submachinegun".
    Last edited by Samzagas; January 17th, 2020 at 15:20.

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Let me double check the system I have set up and see how we can do martial arts for you. As the system isn't fully fleshed out, we might have to make some compromise. Keep an eye on here for a fix and we'll get you and your players back to the table

Thanks again for your time and effort.

Are you planning on just using the rulebook Martial Arts or including the supplement ones as well?

No, we are sticking to the Core plus the Chromebooks

Ok, I've updated the first post with the changes with custom skills and melee combat. Custom skills will work as long as the attribute matches:

intelligence
    attractiveness
    empathy
    reflexes
    technicalability
    cool
    body

This will then link the attribute score with the roll. The custom skills name will have to match both in the skill node (the list in the sidebar) with what is on the character sheet. If they don't match won't work. Great way to test is clicking on the link to the right of the skill on the character sheet and it should open the window to the skill's description. Same applies to weapons as well when working with custom skills. I've made a standard list of melee types using the names from the rulebook. If your using, for example, Martial Arts (Aikido), this will be the format to input the skill into the skill slot. Should add in relevant body modifiers. As for the special melee abilities, double click on the special ability to add the modifier to modifier box and then roll. If they aren't displaying, then cycle the weapon by clicking the icon on the far left to have them show correctly.

Working like a charm. I'm sure my players will appreciate this, I know I do.

Thread Information