STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Hi,
    I did not find any skill, spell or NPC inside: did I miss anything?

Blog Entries
    Most community rulesets have no data included as in most cases the data is copyrighted and there is no permission to distribute.

Hi! I noticed that there's no "Soak" value for the Character's Sheet. Is it possible to add it? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Most community rulesets have no data included as in most cases the data is copyrighted and there is no permission to distribute.
    OK, thanks. How can I add them?

This is great! have you asked Atlas Games about doing an official version. I mean Metacreator does char gen beautifully but for actual live play an FGU version would be great and the Nephews are lovely people?

@Ravnos de Flambeau I am a bit shocked I didn't add a box for soak. I am a bit swamped at the moment and might be a bit of time to add that

@Galdor The best way is to go through your rulebook and supplements and create a module as if you were purchasing the product. Unfortunately this can't be provided without fringing on copyright.

@CJR No, this was a fan made project for a very short campaign and a personal project since I love the system. Since I am a now hired and working for SmiteWorks they agreed to keep my projects up to allow people to continue using them. No plans to expand or add features due to this. I will investigate game breaking bugs and try to get to them as they pop up. There are no current talks for a license at this time as well. So, hopefully this will help in the mean time.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hey folks! I have installed the pak but i am not seeing the character sheet? Do i need to install something else???

Ah it does not work in Fantasy Grounds Unity? That might be my problem! Drat, that is really unfortunate. I will have to switch to another VTT for this.

You would need to install MoreCore ruleset to the ruleset folder and then this extension to the extension folder. Create a new campaign and select this extension before you start the session. I haven't seen any reports that there is an issue with this in Unity.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Yep i have MoreCore latest version and the .pak in Extension folder. I will paste a screen shot..

Thread Information