DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Hi! Many thanks for this! It is pretty awesome.
    Sorry to bother you, but I have a doubt, is there a way to the attacks to sum the ability score+ characteristic to the weapon numbers? When I add items to the library players can equip then but it didn't add the characteristics neither the abilities scores to any roll. I made the item, and put the same name as the ability on the ability field on it, then we equipped the item on the inventory and at the morecore's weapon field but it only show and rolls the basic item Attk, for example.
    Also, is there any guide or library for the commands we can use? Like, it took me a time to understand I needed to put CrIg on the spell, instead of Creo Ignem or Creo/Ignem, or any other convination hehe
    Again, many thanks for all your work on this!!!

I stick to the rulebook with all my extensions. That way it helps in the copy/paste department. I don't have any documentation yet. I believe that was on my to do list for linking skill+ability. Thanks for reminding me. I've been dealing with some real life issues and will be getting back to updating it.

If you want a demo, reach out to me on discord and we can set up a time to do an online demo for the DM.

I get errors when I open a new character for the first time - but seemingly not subsequently.

New campaign or old. Newest MoreCore Ruleset. Newest Ars Magica Extension. No other extentions loaded:

Script Error: [string "pc_label_health"]:1: attempt to index global 'label' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (health) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (defence) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (wounds) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (four) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (five) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (initbonus) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (initresult) in windowclass (charsheet_more)

Suggestion: The base MoreCore charactersheet has a tap called MoreData. Perhaps copy the Reference / Notes / Images sections at the bottom into the Ars Magica Main tab, in the blank section.

Vires Animi

Thanks Vires Animi. I'll look into this for you.

Updated first post with updated extension to fix Vires Animi error report.

Sorry for the late reply. I found another bug after double checking some work with the extension. The skills would throw up an error when adding skills to the character sheet. First post has updated extension with the fix to skills as well.
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 28th, 2019 at 04:38.

Heh... I actually found that one too, but forgot about it. Thanks for the updates!

Super! I read your mind. Can you elaborate for me on the suggestion for the empty space suggestion? I was thinking of having that be a location for familiar or alternate form from one of the hedge magics. You would want the MoreData boxes for images/reference/images?

Updated first post with a fix for characteristic not being added to skill rolls. Should pull the characteristic and add it to the roll.

Thread Information