DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Still waiting on Paradox/White Wolf I believe.
    AKA Mech45

Ultimate License Holder GM

Games played can be seen here:
    d20Enclave Twitch page: www.twitch.tv/d20enclave
    d20Enclave YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@d20enclave
    d20Enclave Discord: https://discord.com/invite/HSuvJns

Any official word would be nice. I've just finished a campaign and my players are kinda just waiting for it to be released to start a new one on FG.

Unfortunately, all we can share is that it is in testing with the publisher, and they are working with the ruleset developer on fixing issues and making changes they want to see. It's up to the publisher and ruleset developer to let us know when it is ready.

However, I will say that since there are certain big sales imminent and that we can't add products during the sale, it will most likely not be available this month.

Regards,
    JPG

Foks,

Working on fixing 2 issues reported by WW I believe, then back over for testing I think.

Huzzah
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

How is it coming along? Any news? Sorry for being impatient but the news of release made me set up a group already and we're starting to crumble XD

Quote Originally Posted by MMOaddicted View Post
    How is it coming along? Any news? Sorry for being impatient but the news of release made me set up a group already and we're starting to crumble XD
    Haha, same here. Tbh we gave up on vampire for now, we will be playing something else. So I'll probably just pick this up in the future now, not on release. Steam sales got my money too.

My campaign has stalled mightily as well. I was just at a break point, where my players got the idea of moving to another city and I agreed to this, knowing that now I had a lot of work on my hands. And lo and behold, they announce the ruleset. Now, not wanting to make all that work twice, I said: Let use the new system. And so we've been waiting.

What I find very strange about the delays from White Wolf, which is essentially Paradox, is that if there is any company that understands games can be interated upon after release, its friggin' Paradox. So I don't get the delay.

I am starting to suspect that this is going to be released right up to LA by Night season 4 for... some reason...

Vires Animi

It isn't stopping my current game but I am looking to get this as soon as it comes out. The v20 module I'm currently using is getting more iffy with every fg update and I doubt it will ever work on unity.
    Ultimate License holder.

Discord username: Halaku

Currently GMing:
    * Ashes of Ardenyan Chapter 2 - Pathfinder
    * Venice by Night - Vampire the Masquerade
    * Adventures in the Ebony Kingdom - Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition

Playing In:

Finished Campaigns
    * Curse of Strahd - DnD 5e
    * Ashes of Ardenyan - Pathfinder
    * Necessary Evil the Next Generation - Masks
    * Slipstream - Savage Worlds
    * Necessary Evil - Savage Worlds
    * Star Wars Age of Rebellion - FFG Star Wars

Yeah, and I kinda like the fifth edition XD, but I kickstarted the new Cults of Death thing and my friend promised to GM something for me this year . Finally I have become a *player* the curse is broken! Dobby's free!

Yes please!!!!! VtM v5

Quote Originally Posted by Jasondandr View Post
    Howdy everyone!

I'm currently going through the newest core book for VTM and was just wondering if there are plans for a FG version anytime soon? I'm planning on running it in December and wasn't sure how to go about that with the current options.

Thanks
    Holy hell, yes please.

Thread Information