5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last

Vampire: The Masquerade 5th edition

Howdy everyone!

I'm currently going through the newest core book for VTM and was just wondering if there are plans for a FG version anytime soon? I'm planning on running it in December and wasn't sure how to go about that with the current options.

Thanks

It is in the works. No ETA when it is out.

Vires Animi

Oh, thank you very much!

Not to raise the dead (that's right, I went there), but as the official is finally released and shipping, any closer hint on an ETA?

I would love to know this too. We started a game and are just using the basic FG table for D&D. It works, but could be better.

I've got the slip case set of books on order, due to arrive any day. I've always found FG invaluable, and would love to have access to it for this as well.

Do you know if the Vampire V5 ruleset is an official ruleset from White Wolf or is it is a community collaboration? In other words can we expect the rulebook, supplements, and eventually campaigns to be available for purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Do you know if the Vampire V5 ruleset is an official ruleset from White Wolf or is it is a community collaboration? In other words can we expect the rulebook, supplements, and eventually campaigns to be available for purchase?
    https://www.modiphius.net/collection...the-masquerade

Commenting here so I can get updates as well. Looking forward to a ruleset.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    Commenting here so I can get updates as well. Looking forward to a ruleset.
    FYI, you can subscribe to any thread from the thread tools pull-down on the top right of the thread.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information