5E Character Create Playlist

Portraits Pack Problem

First of all if i´m on the wrong place please move the post
    I´m having problems making a pack of portraits...i packed them with winrar and then changed the ext file to ppk, but it doesn't show any pics its there and i can choose the pack like the others but no pics inside when it opens
    Any clue how to solve this?
    Thanks.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Blog Entries
    Try just using windows file compression and make sure that windows is not hiding extensions from you and your file is not called happyfaces.ppk.rar

Yeah, you need to use ZIP compression. WinRAR will use RAR compression by default and this does not work with Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you both problem solved it was the winrar issue...i used winzip and voila a million happy faces for my players to choose
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information