5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

A Game of Thrones

I would be up for it. I have read all 4 books, including A Feast for Crows, and am a huge fan of the series. I have considered picking the game up in the past but never got it because I didn't think I would ever find a group to play it. Sunday mornings or afternoons work well for me, assuming you are somewhere close to EST time zone. If I can't find a Midnight game, this would be a close second on my wish list. I might even buy the game if things work out.

Lets carry our discussion to my forums.

Please go here... https://www.shadesofmidnight.net/phpBB2/index.php

You'll see a newly created section labelled 'A Game of Thrones'

I'll meet you there!

I am in central standard time by the way.

Huge fan of the books. Have seen the d20 system based on it and it looks interesting. I am willing to play for sure.

My play times would be Any day of the week around 10:30 est. Cant play Thursday or Saturday nights.

Empty, we have room for another if you're interested. See my forum's above for more information.

We are playing Sunday afternoons

I would also be intrested in playing i can commit to a game most any night after 6 or 7 pm est.

Sorry, we're playing on Sunday at 2pm cst

I would really have liked to get involved with this game. I recently started my own PbP game using the GoT setting and d20 rules adaptation. I own the massive hardcover book and extremely enthusiastic about Martin's flavorful setting. Unfortunately I work every Sunday and though I am not too sure what the differences are between CST and EST, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever be able to make a Sunday game time unless it were to take place after 8pm EST.

Oh well. Good luck with the game and be weary, the Others are watching!

Thanks! We're playing at 2pm CST every other Sunday.

CST is central standard time, you know...that vast area of the country between the 'important' areas of the country?

Thread Information