STAR TREK 2d20

Steam & Paizo purchases towards Marketplace?Hry

Hey, devs! I was just wondering, since I've been considering completing the 5E campaign bundle, is there a way for your Steam purchases (and Paizo purchases for other users) to count towards the Marketplace? I've bought the DMG & PHB out of the FG Market, but got Dragon Heist off of the Steam store....... I know that linking the accounts will have them show in the FG application itself, but it's not showing that I possess WH on the store.
    Would there be a way for this to be a thing in Unity or future updates? I wouldn't mind buying Dragon Heist again, but if there's an option that let's me not have to, I'd appreciate it.
    I'M GOING TO ANIME NORTH2019

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licence Holder
    Currently running:Waterdeep: Dragon Heist(5E)
    I'm interested in trying these systems! Pathfinder | Call of Cthulu | Vampire the Masquerade | Forbidden Lands (owned)
    Find me here! *Discord: Luna the Tiefling#5045 *Steam: serafyna017 *Xbox: Luna Thomerson *PSN: LunaRiku17

Yelling at inanimate objects does not make one mad; no, the true sign of madness is when those objects start yelling back! -quote by me

There's no linking of purchases between Steam and the FG store. Email [email protected] to see if they can maybe help you out with a manual workaround.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information