STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

With the new update the sidebar got heavily changed The sidebar of this extension looks like the dungeon theme and not like the standard 5E leather theme. However, I actually like this style But if your prefer the style of the original leather theme, then let me know and I can try to look at adjusting the sidebar

In one of the recent patches, FG released a leather theme for CoreRPG based rulesets So, I wondered whether I should take my theme off now Is there any need for theme now or is it okay if I take my version off? The only distinction is that my theme mixes the leather and dungeon theme, but the main motivation was to have a similar touch like the leather theme. Thus, I am not totally sure whether I should keep mine in the FG forge

I have delisted this extension from the forge now Thanks to all who were using it Since there is now an official leather theme for all rulesets, you can just use that (the latest patch introduced also a new theme and changed a lot in the background, so, I may need to update this extension. But I will only do so if there is any desire for this )

Thread Information