5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New Player Looking For a Group

Hello Community,

I'm a new player to D&D and looking to find some people to play online with. I am experienced with RP in different mediums. I'm looking for some people willing to include me in their game and help me through learning some mechanics. I enjoy immersion in characters and building stories and interactions with people in an RP playground. Let me know if you have an opening or would like to open some dialogue about RPing together.

My timezone is Mountain Standard. I'm in Colorado. My availability is evenings after work at 8 pm on, as well as most weekends.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Zekerbox; October 7th, 2018 at 22:16.

Zekerbox, I'm not running a game in Roll20; but if you're willing to use Fantasy Grounds you're more than welcome to join a one-shot adventure I'll be running sometime in the next week. Just gotta find players for it.

Quote Originally Posted by OsirianLegacy View Post
    Zekerbox, I'm not running a game in Roll20; but if you're willing to use Fantasy Grounds you're more than welcome to join a one-shot adventure I'll be running sometime in the next week. Just gotta find players for it.
    Sorry, I just copied my post from Roll20. I am interested in joining your adventure! Are you organizing it on here exclusively or do you use discord?

Quote Originally Posted by Zekerbox View Post
    Sorry, I just copied my post from Roll20. I am interested in joining your adventure! Are you organizing it on here exclusively or do you use discord?
    Check your Inbox for more details

Thread Information