DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

FG-CON 13 Combat Tracker Extension

I was thinking that I'm not the only DM who will be live streaming, recording, or uploading post-game on Youtube. The majority of the video and screenshots will include the combat tracker. What a great place for FG-Con branding with lots of screen time.

I put together a FG-Con 13 version of my combat tracker game session extension. Setting the game name in the options menu will change the combat tracker title to show "FG-CON 13: Game Name". For those GMs that are running multi-session games, you can also set a session number to be displayed on the combat tracker. See the attached screenshot for examples.

One important note, due to the way Fantasy Grounds works, you must set the Game Name and Session Number before opening the combat tracker the first time for that session. If you have opened the combat tracker and change the name, you have to use the /reload command for the combat tracker to update.

Installation and Use Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPBjMSWThZo

Source code: https://bitbucket.org/gmwintermute/f...on/src/master/

Missing games: If i missed any games, let me know, I'll add your game, and upload a updated copy of the extension.

Download links:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    Well, since you put one of my games in as an example, guess that means I'm going to have to use this!

Nice job

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I was thinking that I'm not the only DM who will be live streaming, recording, or uploading post-game on Youtube. The majority of the video and screenshots will include the combat tracker. What a great place for FG-Con branding with lots of screen time....
    Now I have to use it! (You used my game in your Video)
    Last edited by Doswelk; October 12th, 2018 at 12:59.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information